We are looking for candidates who are extremely organized, methodical, and detail oriented.
You must prove you are an excellent and concise communicator that can thrive in a deadline-driven and project environment.
You must have good planning skills and the ability to anticipate problems and develop a plan of action to prevent delays in the client’s workflow.
This person will be required to communicate with individuals at different levels in the organization (both internal and client facing) and may need to prepare budget, timelines, and progress reports for the management team.
We are looking for a Project Manager to be responsible for handling our company’s ongoing projects. You will be working closely with your team members to ensure that all project requirements, deadlines, and schedules are on track. Responsibilities include submitting project deliverables, preparing status reports, and establishing effective project communication plans as well as the proper execution of said plans.
To be a successful candidate, you will need to have strong interest in project management and the ability to lead project teams. A background in financial software is a huge advantage along with an understanding of ERP/EPM and iPaaS tool implementation.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
· Coordinating with cross-discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
· Meeting with project team members to identify and resolve issues.
· Submitting project deliverables and ensuring that they adhere to quality standards.
· Preparing status reports by gathering, analyzing, and summarizing relevant information.
· Establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution. Including experience with PM cloud SaaS tools such as Monday.com and Smartsheets
· Facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
· Coordinating the development of user manuals, training materials and other documents as needed to enable successful implementation and turnover of the process or system to the clients.
· Identifying and developing new opportunities with clients.
· Obtaining customer acceptance of project deliverables.
· Managing customer satisfaction within the project transition period.
· Conducting post-project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements.
· ERP project oversight.
Project Manager Requirements:
A bachelor’s degree
Strong interest (or experience) in Project Management Profession (PMP, Scrum, Agile)
Strong interest (or experience) in Finance and Accounting
Strong interest (or experience) in software implementation and integration
Experience in any of the follow areas is a Plus:
Finance/Accounting Systems (ERP/EPM): Accumatica, Sage Intacct, Microsoft Dynamics 365 F/0, NetSuite, SAP, Oracle, Planful
Integration Tools (iPaaS): Dell Boomi, MuleSoft, SnapLogic, Jitterbit
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $25.00 – $35.00 per hour
SafeGuard Cyber is dedicated to creating an inclusive work environment for everyone. We embrace and celebrate the unique experiences, perspectives...Apply For This Job
MUST HAVE A CURRENT TS/SCI TO APPLY Job Description: Leads team on large projects or significant segment of large complex...Apply For This Job
LEAVE YOUR MARK ON A BETTER WORLD. COLLABORATE WITH AMAZING PEOPLE. MAKE CHANGE HAPPEN. At North Highland, we believe in...Apply For This Job
The Project Manager‘s role is to develop and manage partnerships with utility clients, internal staff and contracting organizations; ultimately, manage...Apply For This Job
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple...Apply For This Job
Position: Assistant Project Manager Rapid City, SDSalaried | Full-Time Reach new heights in your career with one of the fastest...Apply For This Job