The Social Media and Email Marketing Manager is a passionate, collaborative, outgoing, creative, and detail-oriented leader with a desire to make an impact in a fast-paced, innovative, and fun digital marketing agency.
This is a strategic and operational role, overseeing the development, execution, innovation, and optimization of digital strategies, best practices, and initiatives to drive client satisfaction and retention.
· Lead and mentor a team of digital experts in the day-to-day delivery of high quality client online marketing services including organic and paid social media marketing, email marketing, marketing automation, and content marketing while driving campaign strategy and innovation to meet client objectives.
· Support team members through innovative problem solving and coaching to improve overall client satisfaction and achieve high client retention.
· Directly manage Social Media and Email services delivery for a set of assigned clients.
· Conduct weekly one-on-one coaching meetings with each team member to support their success.
· Manage the resource plan to properly assign team members to clients.
· Build the capabilities of the team by overseeing a comprehensive training program to develop skills and maintain certifications.
· Collaborate in the recruiting of skilled team members and manage onboarding and training new team members.
· Responsible for strategy and innovation to elevate the agency’s Social Media Marketing, Email Marketing, Content Marketing, and Marketing Automation services methodology to improve service delivery and customer satisfaction.
· Build strong trust and productive working relationships across the organization to ensure the successful delivery of digital programs. Participate in weekly operations meetings to collaborate on client campaign issue resolution.
· Collaborate with Sales Team on developing campaign solutions and integrated marketing strategies across digital channels to drive pipeline by providing insightful pre-sales analysis for scoping proposals.
· Contribute to overall company success through innovation, resource management, and profitability improvement.
· Help the Social/Email Team manage client expectations regarding timing and delivery of marketing initiatives.
· Drive the execution and innovation of complex social media and marketing automation campaigns throughout all phases including development, design, launch, evaluation, and reporting to elevate service excellence.
· Responsible for customer satisfaction. Set and uphold service excellence standards for services and quality.
· Responsible for resolution of client campaign challenges and raising the bar on service excellence.
· Responsible for compiling and analyzing campaign and performance metrics for meaningful client reporting and marketing strategy.
· Demonstrate the ability to spot trends and patterns while analyzing marketing metrics.
· Be a world-class subject matter expert with proficiency in and knowledge of general and cutting-edge digital marketing techniques, strategies, and platforms and train team to achieve the same.
· Responsible for monitoring and controlling advertising campaign spending to adhere to client advertising budgets whether prefunded or paid directly.
Requirements and Experience
· Bachelor’s Degree; HubSpot Certified; Hootsuite Proficient.
· 5+ years digital marketing experience in the areas of Social Media Marketing, Email Marketing, Marketing Automation, and Content Marketing. 2+ years of management experience; agency experience a plus
· Demonstrated digital marketing strategy experience; Social Media Marketing and Email Marketing subject matter expert.
· Solid client presentation, analytical, and overall verbal/written communication skills
· MS Office Proficient; Experience with web-based marketing applications
· Organized work style and exceptional attention to detail
BENEFITS and PERKS
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 – $90,000.00 per year
Strategist – Media Research Latitude, a forward-thinking research firm located in scenic Beverly, MA is searching for a research strategist...Apply For This Job
YOU SHOULD HAVE: An ability to stay organized and process focused Experience with search engine optimization Experience communicating project requirements...Apply For This Job
Marketing Business Partner Audigy is a management company that provides business services for ENT and audiology practices across the nation....Apply For This Job
ATTENTION: Seeking Recent College Graduates! Due to continuous growth, we are seeking a Marketing & Sales Specialist at our Burlington,...Apply For This Job
Position Summary Reporting to the CEO and responsible for communications, development, and grant writing which promote the work of ABC...Apply For This Job