MAC Thin Films, an innovative Santa Rosa based company specializing in optical thin film coatings and post-coat, value-add operations, is looking for a dynamic self-starter to manage its overall operations. The Company has a strong position in the markets it serves, producing high quality optical coatings using both in-line and batch coaters. We specialize in high performance mirror coatings, anti-reflection coatings and conductive coatings that serve global customers in the display, office equipment and automotive markets.
MTF has a small, close-knit team with a positive, collaborative culture and an experienced, motivated work force. We believe that our core values of safety, quality, teamwork, integrity, and respect are the foundation of our success and critical to delivering results. This position requires an experienced, open-minded, and tactful leader with a track record of team success. In this leadership role, you will have a unique opportunity to make a positive impact on the business and our employees. This position reports to the CEO. We offer competitive salary, benefits and an incentive compensation plan based on corporate performance.
1. Provide continuous motivation, positive conflict resolution and coaching to employees to build and maintain a strong team environment to deliver results.
2. Lead operational supervisors and team members in scheduling/planning, manufacturing, maintenance, logistics/shipping, and safety to achieve customer satisfaction, and meet regulatory requirements, corporate goals, and financial objectives.
3. Collaborate across the organization at all levels to uphold high quality standards, deliver continuous improvement and meet customer requirements while maintaining an efficient and safe operating environment.
4. Direct all supply chain activities, including sourcing strategies, forecasting needs, communication with all suppliers.
5. Maintain compliance with corporate employment manual as well as other state and federal employment and safety laws and ensures all necessary employee training is completed.
6. Perform performance-based employee reviews for employees and takes corrective action when needed.
o BA/BS in industrial technology, engineering, business administration or a 4-year technical degree in a related discipline.
o Proactive experience in a Leadership position in a collaborative environment
o Operational experience with ERP/MRP systems.
o Excellent communication & interpersonal skills and the ability to motivate team members at all levels of personnel.
o 5-10 years of experience in manufacturing management, preferably in a process-oriented operation, with ISO 9001 2008 quality management experience.
o Experience with large industrial equipment, vacuum equipment knowledge a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Mid America Lodging Group is a leader in the hotel industry with many hotels throughout Michigan and seeking driven and...Apply For This Job
VT ATV Sportsman’s Association Employment: OPERATIONS MANAGER Title of Position: Operations ManagerDepartment: AdministrativeReports to: Executive Director Overall Responsibility: Managing the...Apply For This Job
The Operations Manager (Night Shift)is responsible for manufacturing operations and implements lean manufacturing while maximizing production. This leader is a...Apply For This Job
Role and responsibilities: · Shaw Stainless is a 42-year-old, business that is a specialty manufacturer of stainless steel equipment 2...Apply For This Job
Operations Manager – Graphics / $110,000 – $130,000/yr. Location: Spartanburg, SC Salary: $110,000 – $130,000/yr. Annual Bonus: 10% (PAID OUT...Apply For This Job
Serves as an active warehouse and logistics partner for nationwide management. It plays an important part in the sourcing and...Apply For This Job