O’Reilly is now hiring Retail Merchandise Specialists who are responsible for keeping the sales floor area well stocked, organized, and clean. They are also responsible for stocking merchandise according to company planograms or displays, completing sales preparation, and greeting customers on the sales floor. This may require occasional delivery of parts/products to professional customers.
Essential Job Functions:
· Greet customers on sales floor, assist them in location of merchandise or direct them to a parts specialist if hard parts are needed.
· Keep merchandise on display floor fronted, full, and clean on a daily basis.
· Make all out-front price changes.
· Make sure all “sale” signs are in place, sales flyer rack is stocked, maintain sufficient quantities of sale merchandise on display.
· Work with manager to complete store To Do List and Team Weekly tasks
· Check in, price, and put up stock.
· May occasionally fill in as a cashier, when business dictates.
· Be available to work a flexible work schedule
· Take pride in delivering excellent customer service
· Thrive in a busy, fast-paced retail environment
· A good aptitude for dealing with number sequences
· Must be at least 18 years old and possess a good driving record and valid driver’s license
· All full time team members are eligible for a benefits package that is designed to offer convenience and security to our team members and their families. Programs, resources and benefit eligibility varies based on employment status, average hours worked, location and length of service. For detailed benefits info, please click hereor type http://bit.ly/ORLYBenefitsin your browser.
O’Reilly takes pride in our company culture, so team members should also hold our culture values as true to their own. O’Reilly values are centered on Commitment, Dedication, Teamwork, Safety/Wellness, Enthusiasm, Expense Control, Honesty, Professionalism, Respect, Hard Work, and a Win-Win Attitude. Above all is Excellent Customer Service, which is the core of O’Reilly and the most important responsibility of our team members.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: One location
About Us: Mollie Stone’s Markets is a local, family owned grocery store chain in the San Francisco Bay area, serving...Apply For This Job
Description At Constellation, a freshly independent and soon-to-be Fortune 200 company, we’re providing the energy and services to transform our...Apply For This Job
Life. Career. Build it Together Here. At Lowe’s, we’ve always been more than a home improvement store. For thousands of...Apply For This Job
Why should you join the SAS Retail Services family? Monday-Thursday early morning starting at 6:00 AM or night shift 9...Apply For This Job
Working at Walmart Distribution Center 7079 you will have a critical role in moving product through our Distribution network to...Apply For This Job
Amazon Grocery Fresh Associate Job Overview You’ll be part of the Amazon grocery team that supports one of Amazon’s busiest...Apply For This Job