Pacific Seafood is a small business in Clackamas, OR. We are professional, engaging and social.
Our work environment includes:
At Pacific Seafood, we do more than just provide the world with the healthiest proteins on the planet. We cultivate a work environment that listens to our team members, nurtures potential, embraces diversity, and values innovative thinking. As a leader in the seafood industry, we know that the key to our success is based on the commitment to excellence displayed by each of our team members.
Within the Team Member Services (TMS) department, we are an energized group dedicated to Pacific Seafood’s greatest assets, our team members. From sourcing the best talent, providing career and personal growth opportunities, and protecting the well-being of our team members and the organization, we consistently do our best and always strive to be better so that we can create an amazing work environment and company culture.
The HRIS Specialist collaborates with the Team Member Services Department to provide appropriate HRIS system security and team member support for several locations in multiple states. You will be responsible for maintaining quality and consistency of HRIS database information; ensuring records are in compliance with current Human Resources policies and guidelines. Demonstrating key competencies in timeliness, analytics, and payroll, you will oversee and maintain the functions of HR Information systems and assist the payroll department in auditing incoming payroll data and processes to assist with HR reporting.
· Be a role model in projecting and applying The Pacific Group Diamond Philosophy (Productivity, Quality, Excellence and Teamwork) and promote teamwork at all times.
· System configuration and end-user support of UKG Pro (formerly Ultimate Software – UltiPro) and UKG Dimensions (formerly Kronos Workforce Dimensions)
· Creation and manipulation of reports using Business Intelligence (UKG Pro), Dataviews (UKG Dimensions), and other standard reporting capabilities in each system.
· Manage requests for on-demand, ad hoc, automated, and audit reports by providing date in a timely and logical manner; provide reports in a well-laid out format, answer clarifying questions, and be open to changing needs.
· Lead implementation, integration, training, and communication of UKG Pro and UKG Dimensions new releases.
· Act as lead and point of contact for integration and implementation of new processes and systems with current HRIS, ensuring efficiencies and quality improvement opportunities for HR management.
· Identify opportunities to improve upon system synergies across multiple UKG platforms.
· Ensure system security and data integrity within the HRIS through continual audits
· Collaborate with Team Member Services and key departments to support HRIS system designs and company API integrations.
· Interface and coordinate with HRIS vendor to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues.
· Identify, write, and implement HRIS-related policies and guidelines.
· Identify opportunities for improving Human Resources processes through information systems changes.
· Perform other duties, as assigned.
What You Bring to Pacific Seafood:
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Human Resources, Management Information Systems, or other relevant subject.
· 3-5 years’ experience in HRIS management.
· Master’s degree in a closely related field from an accredited college or university.
· 2+ years experience providing technical support in UKG Pro and/or UKG Dimensions
At Pacific Seafood, your base wage is only a portion of your overall compensation package. We invest in our Team Members through a comprehensive and attractive total rewards package, including but not limited to:
· Health insurance benefits options, including medical, prescription, vision, dental, basic group life and short-term disability.
· Flexible spending accounts for health flex and dependent care expenses.
· 401(k) Retirement Plan options with generous annual company profit sharing match.
· Paid time off for all regular FT team members, to include paid sick, paid holidays, vacation, and personal time.
· Employee Assistance Program- Confidential professional counseling, financial, and legal assistance provided at no charge to Team Members and immediate family members
· Product purchase program.
Pacific Seafood is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $25.00 per hour
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: One location
Do you love helping others? Are you a problem-solver who likes to find creative solutions to help others? Do you...Apply For This Job
Overview: Come join a dynamic, growing team in an innovative, game-changing, healthcare organization! CareCentrix is committed to making the home...Apply For This Job
If you are energetic, friendly, able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, this position is for you! We are a...Apply For This Job
Looking to do meaningful work helping others in the community as an HRIS? Pathways – one of the largest national...Apply For This Job
We have a wide variety of career opportunities around the world — come find yours. Human Resources The Human Resources...Apply For This Job
Ind1 About the companyeTeam was formed in 1999 with the goal of becoming the company of choice for clients, talent...Apply For This Job