The Functional Family Therapy Therapist provides clinical services to children/adolescents and their families enrolled in the program. This position is under the direct supervision of the FFT Supervisor.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Behaves in a manner that supports the agency’s mission and follows personnel policies and procedures.
2. Provides therapeutic support to children/adolescents and their families in the family home or other most natural and least restrictive settings.
3. Ensures delivery of service in a manner consistent with standards and guidelines established by funders and state law.
4. Ensures that service delivery efforts are rooted in current best practice principles as outlined by the family centered principles of the Hawaii Child and Adolescent Service System Program (CASSP).
5. Documents all contacts thoroughly and in clear, concise and timely manner using non-judgmental language.
6. Notifies supervisor when there are any significant and critical issues occurring in the caseloads.
7. Maintains strict adherence to the FFT model of therapy and is competent with the FFT Clinical Services System (CSS).
8. Participates in all required and assigned FFT and other training, supervision and consultation activities and attends in a timely manner.
Generally good working conditions with little or no exposure to extremes of heat or noise.
Equipment Use: Computer use including all software and web-based programs used to support the activities of the program and standard office equipment.
Work Hours: Flexible 40-hour scheduling including on-call availability for client needs outside of normal business days/hours. Work weekends, evenings, and holidays, based on client needs.
Education/ Experience and Training:
Master’s in Social Work or related field required;
One (1) year’s experience working in care or treatment of youth in a mental health or educational setting;
At least one (1) year full-time paid or private practice work with families.
1. Possesses valid Drivers License and proof of no-fault insurance.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $58,000.00 – $59,000.00 per year
Duties · Conducts timely; Precertification, Concurrent and Discharge reviews (Peer reviews and eligibility checks as necessary) as well as retro...Apply For This Job
We Promise an Exciting Future- Join Our Team of Innovators Committed to Integrity & Quality At Transworld Systems our talent...Apply For This Job
POSITION SUMMARY: Processes medical, specialty vendor bills and reimbursements to claimants in following the the Workers’ Compensation Commission Fee Guide...Apply For This Job
Pioneer Peak Orthopedics is looking for a clinical surgery scheduler. This person would responsible for coordinating and following up on...Apply For This Job
What We Offer: Compensation is generousFlexible hours & schedulingPart Time / Fee For Service 1 or 2 days a week...Apply For This Job
$1000 Signing Bonus! Our team makes us who we are, and our team sets us apart. The Shandy Clinic fundamentally...Apply For This Job