2. Opens and logs mail, and assists in other clerical functions.
3. Sorts documents; codes, logs, reviews for accuracy; matches supporting invoices to procurement documents; and verifies invoices for payment.
4. Researches processing problems, contacts departments and vendors to resolve problems and expedite payment, and responds to inquiries by telephone or email.
5. Assists in ordering, care, maintenance, and utilization of department equipment, supplies, and inventories.
6. Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Senior Analyst – Job Description About Oasis Marinas: Founded in 2014 and based in Annapolis, Maryland, Oasis Marinas (“Company”) is...Apply For This Job
An Accounting Assistant is a professional who is responsible for maintaining budgets and financial records, running reports, and recording a...Apply For This Job
KCF Technologies is an exciting and rapidly growing technology company dedicated to putting innovative solutions to work in the Industrial...Apply For This Job
Description: Provide support to the Finance Department by assisting in the monthly close process and financial reporting, monthly account reconciliations,...Apply For This Job
Organization Overview: Sheltering Arms strengthens the education, wellbeing, and development of high-need children, adults, and families across the New York...Apply For This Job
Kennedys, recently ranked as a Leading Firm in The Legal 500 US 2021, a guide of outstanding firms and lawyers...Apply For This Job