Pinnacle Partners is assisting our client in search for an Accounts Receivable Specialist to join an established organization in the Carmel, Indiana area.
· Prepares, posts, verifies, and records customer payments and transactions related to accounts receivable.
· Creates invoices according to company practices; submits invoices to customers.
· Must be very proficient with invoicing
· Creates reports regarding the status of customer accounts as requested.
· Research customer discrepancies and past-due amounts with the assistance of the Collections Manager and other staff.
· Assists in generating monthly billing statements based on the general ledger.
· Assists Controller in reconciling revenue accounts each month.
· 2 years + experience in Accounts Receivable and Billing
· Strong understanding of accounting
· Strong Excel skills
· Excellent communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 – $58,000.00 per year
Work Location: One location
Century Group has partnered with a great company in the real estate industry who is searching for a AP /...Apply For This Job
To be considered for this role, the candidate must have 2 years of accounting experience. Must have a Bachelor’s degree...Apply For This Job
Accounting and Order Processing Assistant, must have QuickBooks Experience…. Part time, Monday thru Friday…. Job Type: Part-time Pay: $15.00 –...Apply For This Job
Anastasi, Moore & Martin, PLLC, an established CPA and consulting firm, is seeking a Staff Accountant to join our team....Apply For This Job
Summary: The TLRA Accountant is responsible for providing general accounting functions, support, and financial reporting. This includes all cash posting...Apply For This Job
Position: Billing & Premium Accounting Associate Location: Tulsa, OK Experience: Must have accounting experience & must be very proficient in...Apply For This Job