Pinnergy, a leading supplier of services to the oil and gas industry, is seeking an experienced Billing Specialist for their Carthage, TX location. This position is a full-time permanent opportunity with competitive pay and benefits.
Qualifications and duties to include:
* Primary function of position will be to assist with all accounts receivable and payables functions.
* Scan field tickes for coding.
* Process timecards for enter into ADP.
* Assit with new hire orientation and paperwork.
* Prior experience in Oil & Gas Industry a plus.
* Position will assist with all other clerical duties as needed.
* Qualified candidate will have strong MS Excel skills.
* Individual MUST have prior experience working in an office environment.
* Individual must be energetic, professional, and able to work with limited supervision.
* Position is M-F from 8am-5pm
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: One location
Job Description:Join a winning culture where achievements are recognized and celebrated!Sr. Accountant, General Accounting located in Woodland Hills, CASponsorship is...Apply For This Job
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides grain,...Apply For This Job
Accounting / Audit / Assurance Senior Auditor (Public Accounting) (Remote) Up to $100,000 to start plus full benefits As Senior...Apply For This Job
Austin Community College (ACC) is seeking interested candidates for its Accounting Technician position. To be considered for this position, applicants...Apply For This Job
A leading tech services firm is seeking a talented bookkeeper with QuickBooks Online knowledge to join their growing team! The...Apply For This Job
What we’re aboutIf you are an “A Player” looking for a new challenge, a fulfilling career, and a family-based values...Apply For This Job