Position: Human Resources Director
Job Type: Full Time
Headquartered in Henderson, Nevada, ProCaps Laboratories, a large, but still rapidly growing manufacturer with approximately 350 employees, that markets several hundred dietary supplement SKUs, along with a rapidly expanding line of functional foods (bars, packets, bottles, etc.), is looking for a Human Resources Director. The Director of Human Resources proactively works to facilitate an engaged and progressive culture working closely with the CEO, CFO, and senior management throughout the organization. This position, with 6 direct reports is responsible for creating and executing comprehensive strategies to improve organizational performance in the areas of talent acquisition and management, employee engagement, development, motivation, retention and morale, as well as benefits management. Additional duties will be to plan and direct all aspects of human resources functions including adherence to labor laws, regulations, corporate policies, programs, and practices.
The company’s ongoing growth and expanded product line should provide great opportunities for growth within the organization to all team members and the operations they participate in. Most importantly, the company’s continued growth should be accomplished in a positive environment encouraging progress through a collaborative, respectful, constructive, energetic, and hands-on approach that naturally contributes to cultivating the ideal company culture.
· Intelligent, Strategic Thinker
· Respected, Inspirational Leader
· Ability to be Hands-on
· Excellent Writing Skills
· Effective and Respectful Communicator
· Process Oriented and Results Driven
· Problem Identifier and Solution Oriented
· Highly Analytical Decision Maker
· Creative and Innovative Problem Solver and Manager
· Focused on Both Goals and Details
MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelor’s degree in personnel management, public administration, business, or a related field; PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP, or SHRM-SCP is preferred
· 15 years of professional Human Resources experience with at least 5 years of Director-level experience
· Experience in a manufacturing environment strongly preferred
· Forward thinking with strong leadership abilities, effective communication skills, excellent analytical and project management skills are required
· Problem analysis and problem resolution at both a strategic and functional level
· Strong leadership skills
· Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
· ERP software experience
· Demonstrate the ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks
OTHER ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Develop a rich and detailed understanding of the business: its employees, departments, jobs, structure, processes, and business operations
· Proactively assess clients’ needs for HR services and develop plans to meet those needs over the short and long term
· Lead and mentor a team of Human Resource professionals
· Establish and manage effective talent acquisition and management program for all positions ranging from temporary labor to executive level
· Maintain and rewrite company job descriptions, as necessary in cooperation with Department Managers and Directors
· Monitor performance evaluation program and revises, as necessary
· Provide input and direction in the development of department operational goals, objectives and accountability systems
· Oversee benefits management including regularly evaluating benefits package, insurance renewals and cost management
· Collect data to identify, support and improve employee engagement and business initiatives through focus groups, surveys, one-on-one interviews, and other methodologies
· Resolve employee relations issues and mediate, as necessary while protecting the client and company from the risk associated with litigation
· Conduct sensitive investigations into violations of company policy
· Develop, recommend, and implement personnel policies and procedures and maintain an up to the date employee handbook
· Recommend new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvement in the efficiency of departments and services performed
· Collaborate with CEO and other leadership team members to formulate and implement strategic initiatives and other changes
· Initiate, drive and contribute to the corporation’s quality initiatives by planning, communicating and encouraging team and individual contributions toward the corporation’s quality improvement efforts.
· Provide direction and follow through on administrative and workload priorities
· Leadership qualities that demonstrate a high level of integrity, strong interpersonal skills with an emphasis on hands-on leadership, responsibility, and accountability
· Upholds safeguard, and promotes the organization’s values and philosophies relating to the customer and employee experience, embodying ethical conduct and corporate responsibility
· Accountable for driving his/her assigned department to achieve and surpass all quality, ethical, and business goals and objectives
· Motivate and lead a highly inspired and effectively performing team
· Foster a positive, inspired, respectful, success-oriented, collaborative, accountable, and enthusiastic environment within his/her department and the company
· Participate in meetings and employee events, as needed
· Perform other duties and responsibilities, as assigned and reasonably related to the position
· Duties are performed primarily in a smoke-free manufacturing and office environment
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
ProCaps Laboratories provides extremely competitive compensation, commensurate with your experience and the position’s responsibilities, along with a comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance along with a 401K program. Including a short letter with your submission to us, stating why you think your experience and personal interests align with this position, would be greatly appreciated and very helpful.
Founded in 1979 by Andrew Lessman, ProCaps Laboratories have long been dedicated to enhancing health and well-being by providing uniquely highest dietary supplements.
For over 40 years, ProCaps Laboratories has led the industry in research, development, and innovation, continuously advancing product formulations based on cutting-edge nutritional science and progressing technology. This unique company remains one of the few that actually develops and manufactures each of its products in a state-of-the-art, 100% solar-powered eco-friendly, award-winning facility.
Today, Andrew Lessman remains the sole owner of the company and carries his vision through the core values of the corporation: to enhance health naturally by sustaining and ethically creating safe, pure, and effective nutritional supplements in an environmentally responsible way.
For more information about the company, visit:
· The Andrew Lessman brand store on Amazon.com
· Andrew Lessman on HSN.com (Home shopping Network)
ProCaps Laboratories is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Depending on the volume of interests and submissions, we will only be contacting applicants who meet all of the minimum requirements listed in the job description. Only those applicants who align most closely with our minimum and preferred qualifications will be contacted for an interview. ProCaps Laboratories will retain your application materials for one year and may contact you regarding future opportunities.
Job Type: Full-time
EXECUTIVE COORDINATOR TO THE DEPUTY SUPERINTENDENT OF HUMAN RESOURCES AND STUDENT SERVICES APPLICATION PROCEDURES: To be considered for an interview,...Apply For This Job
Position Summary The Human Resource Generalist is responsible for performing HR-related duties on a professional level and works closely with...Apply For This Job
Great Lakes Boat Top, a Division of Patrick Industries is seeking a Human Resource Generalist to support their Business Unit...Apply For This Job
Position Overview The Sr. Human Resources Generalist a hands-on role that provides full cycle Human Resources to our manufacturing plant,...Apply For This Job
Overview: Centurion Health is proud to be a leading provider of comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and...Apply For This Job
LOCATION: Incumbent may work remote but must be located in or near Vaya’s catchment area SALARY: Depending on qualifications &...Apply For This Job