ProLift Rigging is a privately owned, purpose-driven industrial construction company that has a unique, opportunistic, and growth-oriented culture.
To acknowledge and glorify God by living in submission to Him as we steward His resources, giving Him thanks through the meaningful work we do, and directing the profits of our business to the redemptive work He is doing on the earth.
To be the best full-service lifting, rigging, and relocation solutions company, enabling total project success for teams that construct, move, or maintain mission-critical plant, machines, and equipment.
· Loyal and growing customers that consider us the best.
· Aligned, engaged, value-driven, and effective team members doing whatever it takes to achieve our mission.
· Esteemed by the participants in our industry.
· High return on capital.
OUR CORE VALUES
· Safety – Evaluate risk, plan to mitigate it to protect customers, our team, the public, and property.
· Focus – Focus on the potential of our customers and fellow teammates, working for their success as if our success is on the line.
· Ingenuity – Think about, discuss, and implement ideas that make us better.
· Superintend – take seriously the opportunity to wisely invest time, talent, and capital for the benefit of others.
· Respect – Soberly respect others and the work we do. Both matters.
· Diligence – Remember that any meaningful goal is achieved through dogged persistence and staying engaged.
· Teamwork – We are a team that needs each members’ contribution to achieve our mission.
The Staff Accountant will maintain financial reports, records, and general ledgers. Prepare and analyze budgets and perform general bookkeeping. Provide management with financial information by researching and analyzing accounts; preparing financial statements and ensuring accounting information is accurate.
· Prepares general ledger entries by maintaining records and files, and reconciling accounts.
· Analyze information and options by developing spreadsheet reports, verifying information
· Answer accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data
· Manage creation and maintenance of accounting records
· Analyze account costs and processes, identify potential accounting incompliances
· Significantly participate in the preparation of P&L statements
· Make recommendations to improve the quality of accounting procedures
PROLIFT RIGGING OFFERS:
· Competitive salary
· Bonus program that pays for performance
· Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
· Vacation and Holiday Pay
· Disability Insurance
· Life Insurance
· Other additional personal and professional benefits are available.
· Must have accounts receivable, accounts payable, and general ledger knowledge.
· Must be organized, able to multi-task, have good communication skills, and computer skills, and be team-oriented.
· Must possess basic accounting knowledge and the ability to pay great attention to details.
· Able to plan, prioritize, organize, and execute daily tasks
HS diploma or equivalent.
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: One location
Pinnacle Talent Solutions is looking for experienced individuals who know the ins and outs of payroll! Our client is looking...Apply For This Job
Director, Treasury / Treasurer JOB PURPOSE: Direct the management of District debt, derivative, cash and investment portfolios to maximize investments,...Apply For This Job
Employee Type: Full time Location: WI Green Bay Willowbrook Job Type: Finance Accounting Job Posting Title: Accountant II Job Description:...Apply For This Job
Job Category: Finance Requisition Number: PROJE001777 Full-Time 309 Gallimore Dairy Rd, Suite 102, Greensboro, NC 27409, USA Job Details Description...Apply For This Job
Premier Auto Management, LLC, Dealer For The People, is in need of a high level Automotive Accounting Controller to support...Apply For This Job
We move our economy with better design and technology Shippabo is a cloud-based supply chain management platform built by a...Apply For This Job