Growing Biopharmaceutical Company with expanding pipeline is seeking experienced Clinical Project Managers with at least 6 years of PM experience working for a CRO or Sponsor. This is a Direct Hire position. You will work directly for Sponsor.
You will be responsible for all aspects of project management from study planning and startup through completion and database lock. Candidates must have strong organizational and time management skills combined with leadership experience.
· Client Facing experience is preferred as Sponsor often collaborates with external biopharma. partners.
· CPM is responsible for managing clinical projects while supporting regulatory affairs, data management, medical writing, biostatistics, and business development.
· Experience with clinical study budgets, vendor management, and writing proposals is essential.
· Require solid medical knowledge applicable to clinical research, GCPs/ICH and the highest personal and ethical standards.
· Track project performance to ensure projects are delivered on-time, within scope and budget.
· Responsible for the overall management of assigned clinical trials from start up through close out activities.
· U.S. and international project management experience preferred. Leadership and strong mentoring experience is important.
Requirements: A Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent). At least 6 years of clinical project management experience in a CRO, pharmaceutical or biotechnology environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $135,000.00 – $145,000.00 per year
Work Location: Remote
The future you want is within reach. At PCL, we build the places where life happens and find camaraderie in...Apply For This Job
Job Title: Project Manager Reports to: President Division: Engineering FLSA Status: Exempt Summary: Lead the planning, development, and oversight process...Apply For This Job
Project Manager (Randstad Contingent Worker) Actual Job Title – Project Manager – Program Manager This position is fully remote and...Apply For This Job
Title: Project Manager – RemoteDuration: 8+ monthsLocation : Rancho Cordova CA – Remote General Summary: Under moderate direction, responsible for...Apply For This Job
IFG has partnered up with a client to find them a senior project manager. Our client is seeking a senior...Apply For This Job
ABOUT THE COMPANY Our client is a fast-growing local organization in chemical manufacturing industry that is looking to add to...Apply For This Job