RHM Real Estate is a multifamily property management and real estate development company in Cleveland, Ohio, specializing in both market rate and affordable housing. We are one of Cleveland’s largest third-party management firms. Our goal is to develop strong and reliable relationships with owners, partners and investors, which has been the key to our growth and success.
We are seeking a full time Human Resources Director for our corporate office located in Beachwood.
The Director of Human Resources is fully accountable for the overall functions of Human Resources services including policies, recruitment, talent development. Responsible for partnering with the business leaders for continuous improvement in culture and values.
· Establishing human resources objectives in with organizational business objectives
· In conjunction with leadership team, drive and change to improve company culture
· Purpose and deliver p programs that enhance organizational effectiveness
· Oversee training and development
· Develop and maintain human resource information system that meets the organizations personnel information needs
· Assist Regional Directors with interviewing, screening, and background check processes
· Coach, mentor and create a rewarding work environment
· Oversee and administers the companies various benefit programs. Evaluate possible future benefit options.
· Maintain relationships with benefits brokers and negotiate on behalf of RHM Real Estate to obtain the best possible pricing from benefits providers.
· Oversees the Payroll function for RHM Staffing Solutions. Processes and disburses payroll, related taxes, and other voluntary and involuntary deductions to regulatory and other agencies.
· Investigate accidents and monitor Workers Comp Claims
· Administer FMLA and document through payroll system
· Monitor employment practices to assure they are conducted in accordance with government regulations and in a manner consistent with the best interests of RHM Real Estate.
· Counsel managers and employees regarding performance and advise on employee relations issues.
· Support managers with disciplinary write ups up to terminations
Attendance is an imperative job function.
Employees must fulfill the performance standards of this position and comply with policies, rules and procedures of the company, including those set out in the Employee Handbook or otherwise communicated (verbally or writing) to employees.
In order to achieve success, the team must embrace certain core principles and values.
§ Tenacity & Enthusiasm
Job Type: Full-time
The HR Generalist will have the opportunity to work as a thought partner in addition to the tactical and operational...Apply For This Job
HIRING NOW – Field Human Resources Business Partner @ San Jose Airport!! $87,000-$95,000 with potential up to 25% quarterly bonus...Apply For This Job
At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission – to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with...Apply For This Job
Academy Bus is seeking a Human Resources Coordinator at our corporate headquarters in Hoboken, NJ. In this role, you will...Apply For This Job
Awesome opportunity for an entry-level HR professional to grow their career in a fast-paced, service-focused Company! Henley Enterprises, Inc., Henley...Apply For This Job
DSM – Bright Science. Brighter Living.™ Royal DSM is a global, purpose-led, science-based company active in Nutrition, Health and Sustainable...Apply For This Job