*This position is NOT remote- all work is conducted in person at our Marlborough location.
Who YOU are:
– A problem solver with a passion for the details.
– A highly trainable person ready to learn and tackle challenges.
– A responsible person who can maintain sensitive and/or confidential information.
– An organized individual who can manage tasks on a daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly timeline.
– A communicator that excels in adapting information and messaging to individuals in and out of the organization in multiple formats such as written, and verbal.
– A team player who can work independently as well as collaborate with others.
– A methodical individual who takes pride in being accurate and meticulous.
– An individual who can give and take constructive criticism to improve company and department processes and procedures.
Who WE are:
At Ruland Manufacturing Co., Inc. we are a culturally diverse, family-owned manufacturer of shaft collars, rigid couplings, and motion control couplings. Founded in 1937, we have grown to include an internal team of operations, production, marketing, sales, customer service, engineering, accounting, and human resources professionals. We pride ourselves on the timely delivery of product that meets or exceeds specifications and whose performance and appearance follows our tradition of high manufacturing standards, environmental responsibility, continual improvement, and superior service. We are leaders in our industry dedicated consistent quality and safety standards while pushing to new heights.
We will CHALLENGE you to:
– Perform daily Accounts Receivable entries and collections
– Perform daily Accounts Payable entries and vendor disputes
– Perform General Ledger entries
– Train as a back up for Payroll processing through Checkwriters
– Complete Sales Tax Reporting
– Process Purchase Orders
– Process Goods Receipts
– Perform Bank Reconciliations
– Other tasks and duties as assigned by management
– Communicate and coordinate interdepartmentally to resolve accounting discrepancies (customer service, engineering, marketing, IT, sales, operations etc.)
– Perform data entry assignments
– Provide administrative, clerical and management assistance as required.
Qualifications YOU possess:
– A minimum of an Associate Degree in Accounting required.
– 2-5 years of experience in accounting for a small to medium sized business.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills (multilingual a plus).
– Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, Microsoft Access, and Excel (must be able to write and understand formulas and queries).
– Experience with an ERP system – SAP Business One preferred.
– Experience with payroll processing a plus (Checkwriters or similar payroll system).
Perks WE Provide:
– Competitive salary wages
– Yearly BONUS program
– Medical and Dental Insurance
– Short and long-term disability insurance paid by the company
– Paid holidays and floating holidays
– Paid sick time and vacation
– 401K after 6 months of employment with a company match
– Direct Deposit
– Employee Referral Program… Earn up to $500 for referring a friend!
It is the policy of Ruland Manufacturing Co., Inc. that all incoming employees establish that they have been fully vaccinated against Covid-19 or of getting their first vaccine (in the case of Moderna or Pfizer vaccines) prior to beginning employment. Failure to provide proof of complete or partial vaccination prior to employment will result in any offer of employment being withdrawn. Employees partially vaccinated at the time of hire will be required to establish proof of full vaccination status within 4 weeks of employment. Failure to establish full Covid-19 vaccination status by the deadline will result in termination of employment. Documentation establishing proof of vaccination will be treated as confidential.
If you are having trouble making a vaccine appointment or finding a vaccine provider, please contact Human Resources for assistance.
Ruland Manufacturing Co., Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. As such, prospective employees who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincerely held religious belief or medical disability or condition may request an accommodation. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential. The Company will engage in an interactive process to determine if a reasonable accommodation can be provided so long as it does not create an undue hardship for the Company and/or does not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of others in the workplace and/or the individual.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $65,000.00 per year
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: One location
Extremely lucrative compensation, yearly bonuses and excellent benefits The go-to CPA firm for brands, creators and small businesses throughout Southern...Apply For This Job
Job ID: 104128 Leonardo DRS is a prime contractor, leading technology innovator and supplier of integrated products, services and support...Apply For This Job
At a glance: Are you an independent leader that takes initiative and makes sound judgments? CSU Fresno is recruiting a...Apply For This Job
Work for a systems integrator that stays on the leading edge in Control Technology and Data Integration. Specializing in Water...Apply For This Job
Let’s do great things, together Founded in Oregon in 1955, Moda is proud to be a company of real people...Apply For This Job
Overview Assists accounting management for VNSNY and its subsidiaries, as well as the grant programs in the preparation of consolidated...Apply For This Job