Accounts Receivable/Leasing Manager
Real Estate Management company specializing in multifamily is seeking individual as Accounts Receivable Manager. The candidate must be a team player who can handle high volume in a fast-paced environment.
Accounts Receivable/Leasing Manager Responsibilities:
· Follow established procedures for processing checks, cash, & credit card payments.
· Analyze resident ledgers for accuracy and suggest and make adjustments as needed.
· Work with outside council on tenant case management, holdovers, evictions, and collections.
· Non-Sufficient Fund posting and communicating with property sites and tenants.
· Research and resolve payment discrepancies/customer queries as needed.
· Review accounts receivable reports for delinquencies & and prepayments.
· Review all real estate leases to ensure compliance.
· Oversee the lease renewal process.
· Oversee the move in and out process.
· Oversee real estate vacancy reports.
· Assist with collection efforts.
· Post Rents and late fees each month for all properties in portfolio.
· Track and enforce payment plans and consents.
· Communicate with customers via phone, email, mail or personally.
· Assist with month-end closing.
· Collect data and prepare/review weekly & monthly reports.
· Ensure that accounting records are current including data transfer between software programs and making journal entries.
· Complete bank statement reconciliations and escrow account management.
· Other duties as assigned.
Accounts Receivable/Leasing Manager Requirements:
· Knowledge of ERP software systems, Knowledge of Yardi or RealPage a plus.
· Proficient in relevant computer software such as Windows and Microsoft Office (especially Word, Excel, Outlook).
· Proficient communication and interpersonal skills, including written, verbal and listening skills.
· Proficient analytical skills, ability to investigate and problem solve.
· 2-3 years accounts receivable and general accounting experience.
· Property management/Real estate experience preferred, especially of the NYC market.
· Detail oriented and ability to complete tasks accurately with a sense of urgency.
· Team Player with a positive attitude and commitment.
· Bi-lingual English/Spanish a plus.
Job Type: Full-time, Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 5:30 pm
Benefits package of Paid Holidays, sick, vacation and personal time, Health Insurance, Vision, Dental, and Life.
Compensation: Commensurate with experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $58,000.00 per year
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: One location
POSITION: Staff Accountant STATUS: Exempt REPORTS TO: Controller DATE: August 2022 DIRECT REPORTS: None LOCATION: Winslow, Maine POSITION SUMMARY: This...Apply For This Job
If you’re someone who has a genuine desire to help people live better and healthier lives, join us as we...Apply For This Job
Accounts Payable Specialist Santa Rosa, CA 95401 NEILMED PHARMACEUTICALS Benefits Offered Vision, Medical, Dental, 401K Employment Type Full-Time Our company...Apply For This Job
A leading commercial property management organization with properties across the country is looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist. This is...Apply For This Job
The Accountant will prepare financial reports to track the organizations assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liabilities, and other related...Apply For This Job
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,...Apply For This Job