Accountant. Performs &oversees finance, accounting, and reporting activities, including: GL management, account reconciliation, cash & revenue receipt processing, depreciation, accruals, accounts receivable, adjusting journal entries, monthly closings, post-award grant accounting & compliance, accurate & timely submission of financial reports, and orderly closure of projects &grants. Assists Finance Director & Department managers with creating & monitoring budgets. Provides financial data through research and analysis and keeps everyone informed of new grants and requirements. Prepares for annual external audit, and state and federal grant reviews and audits. Payroll, HR experience a plus.
1. Bachelor’s in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration and minimum of 3 years’ related experience, including some in nonprofit fund accounting with multiple grant & revenue sources
2. Experience with accounting software, preferably AccuFund or similar fund accounting package, payroll applications, Excel and Word
3. Strong background working in nonprofit finance office environment and with grant accounting & management preferred
4. Excellent computer proficiency, especially extensive and advanced experience in the use of accounting and spreadsheet software, and solid word processing skills. Experience with AccuFund or similar app.
5. Demonstrated ability and skills to work effectively with non-finance Dep’t Managers and Program Directors &Coordinators to develop and manage budgets, produce and analyze reports, and generally establish and maintain positive, productive relationships between them and the Finance Office
Full-time, salaried/exempt position.
Send letter of interest, resume and salary requirements to Finance Director.
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
All applicants must have received the complete Covid-19 Vaccination series.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $50,000.00 per year
SEVCA mandates that its employees have received or should obtain the COVID-19 vaccine, or they must file to request a federally-allowed exemption. Vaccination proof required. Masks are worn in-office and all social-distancing protocols are observed.
Work Location: One location
SENIOR ACCOUNTING CONSULTANT ABOUT CFO’S DOMAIN: CFO’s Domain is a national accounting & finance consulting and recruiting organization serving CFO’s...Apply For This Job
Full Time Position Our client is a fully integrated, privately held commercial real estate firm. As the parent corporation of...Apply For This Job
Qualifications: Accounting degree, required, ability to sit for the CPA exam or licensed CPA preferred2-4 years experience, with an audit...Apply For This Job
A company in Newtown Square PA is seeking a Junior Accountant to join the team. This is a great opportunity...Apply For This Job
Accounting Clerk needed for NeoMed in Rootstown, OH Pay: $26-$30/hr based on experience Shift: 8am-5pm M-T, 8am-3pm Fri Start/End Date:...Apply For This Job
Ansys is the global leader in engineering simulation. We empower the world’s most innovative companies to deliver transformational products to...Apply For This Job