Tax Preparer/QuickBooks ProAdvisor
We are looking for a Tax Preparer/QuickBooks ProAdvisor. The Candidate is required to have:
* Prepare Corporate, Partnership and Personal Income Tax Returns
* Worked with QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Online, QBO Certified is a plus and will receive a bonus upon completeion.
* Be able to prepare month and year end adjusting entries
* Trouble shoot QBO and QBDT issues with client and correct records
* Must be comfortable with technology and assisting and training clients over the phone on QuickBooks.
* Must be self-starter.
* Will have opportunities for extra hours in (2) tax season, but not required.
* Prepare sales tax returns and payroll tax returns.
* Opportunities for growth.
* Candidates must live within 15 miles of office to be considered.
Are are next team member? Please send your resume, recommendations and salary history to us asap.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 – $45.00 per hour
Supplemental pay types:
We have established protocol to keep employees as safe as possible in the office and restrict client entry.
Work Location: One location
We are searching for a detail-oriented Senior Accountant to perform and coordinate accounting duties within our organization. Direct hire |...Apply For This Job
Planned Parenthood of Delaware is hiring an Accounting Assistant! Does this sound like you? Good with numbers and an interest...Apply For This Job
CWD Group is looking for a General Ledger Accountant to join its Accounting Team! Opportunity for office or remote work...Apply For This Job
Join our team of competent and compassionate professionals as an Accounting Specialist at Behavioral Health Network! Don’t miss the opportunity...Apply For This Job
Accounting / Finance / Client Services Entry-Level Accounting Associate (w/ Bachelor’s) $60,000 to start plus outstanding company-sponsored benefits and bonuses...Apply For This Job
My client a multinational professional services company is seeking an AP Manager for a one year remote assignment. In this...Apply For This Job