Role and Responsibilities
Accounting Controller for Manufacturing Company
Accounting professional with strong accounting skills to perform and manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/P, A/R, G/L, and Inventory.
· Will oversee and direct Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable Departments and oversee the processing of customer invoices.
· Preparation of monthly financial statements. Compile and analyze financial information, prepare entries for general ledger accounts. Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting. Prepare managerial reports.
· Perform month-end and year-end closing processes.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
· 10+ years of Senior-Level Accounting experience preferred in previous manufacturing environment.
· Accounting background in multi-state operations with experience in General and Cost Accounting.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required.
· Experience in knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles. Strong knowledge of ERP automated financial and accounting reporting systems; in addition to proficiency with relevant computer software used in processing accounting transactions, including Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word (familiarity with QuickBooks helpful).
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,373.09 – $99,765.03 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: One location
SALARY RANGE: $75,000 to $85,000 PAY DAYS: Weekly WORK SCHEDULE: Monday through Friday – 7:30AM to 4:30PM ABOUT THE COMPANY:...Apply For This Job
Hill Robinson is a leading independent yacht management company, looking after some of the world’s most spectacular superyachts. We offer...Apply For This Job
We are looking for a skilled Bookkeeper to maintain the financial records, including purchases, sales, receipts and payments, include working...Apply For This Job
Responsibilities: Job Summary The Billing Contracts team processes contracts for multiple business units within Cox Auto. The Billing Specialist 1...Apply For This Job
Who We Are: Thompson Hospitality is the nation’s largest minority-owned food and facilities management company. Our services include hospitality, full...Apply For This Job
Job Summary: B&W Tek LLC, a Metrohm group company, is an advanced mobile spectroscopic instrumentation leader, developing, manufacturing and servicing...Apply For This Job