Talent Corps is hiring for a Senior Project Manager in Austin, TX to manage all activities associated with selling, designing, and constructing multi-family projects. Responsibilities include contract administration, client relations, and management of the construction project schedule, quality, cost, and safety.
Pay is based on experience.
– Implement the terms and conditions of the contract based upon established systems, policies, and procedures. Includes bidding, preparing contract documents, defining and monitoring compliance with documentation requirements, defining and monitoring compliance with the submittal process, and project close-out.
– Manage all or part of the cost of a planning, design, and construction process to remain within the owner’s budget, including cost estimating, cost reporting, cost breakouts, pay requests, cash flow analysis, change orders, and forecasts.
– Monitor and manage the project schedule throughout the course of the project to ensure the project is completed in compliance with the contract terms. Includes identifying the major components of the project, their sequence, and durations, utilizing scheduling software, scheduling subcontractors and deliveries, resolving time conflict issues, and/or scheduling staffing
. – Review, inspect, and test project systems, materials, documents, techniques, and workmanship to ensure conformance to the plans, specifications, and applicable standards. Includes the Quality Control Plan, review of shop drawings and submittals, field inspections, material acceptance, and punch list completion. Implement and monitor procedures to protect the health and safety of jobsite employees, visitors, and the general public. Includes the jobsite safety plan, safety inspections, subcontractor insurance compliance, OSHA compliance, and maintaining current OSHA training.
– Build and maintain positive relationships with clients based on trust and value through communication, client service, and performance. May participate in preparing or contributing to the development of proposals and proposal materials.
– B.S. in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, Architecture, or related field. – 8 to 12 years’ experience constructing industrial projects, big box-style warehouses, and other commercial buildings.
– Requires knowledge and understanding of electrical, mechanical, structural, civil, landscaping, and architectural plans as they relate to schedules, cost, performance, and aesthetics.
– Ability to communicate effectively and work productively with clients, owners, project professionals, and field and office staff.
– Ability to proactively identify problems and propose possible solutions
. – Ability to use construction management software such as Procore, Timberline, Bluebeam, CMiC, PlanGrid, Textura, and Field ID.
– Ability to use the internet and Microsoft Office 365.
– Must have experience building $30-80 million ground-up construction projects.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $140,000.00 per year
Work Location: One location
Project Managers are required to spend majority of time in field. Daily walk throughs updating Buildertrend with iPads are required....Apply For This Job
Requisition ID: R10015597 Category: Information Technology Location: Roy – UT, United States of America Citizenship Required: United States Citizenship Clearance...Apply For This Job
Responsibilities This role is intended to manage and adapt continuously to project goals. You’ll be performing work that exercises your...Apply For This Job
Privcap Media is seeking an experienced project manager to support and direct our video production and creative teams. The project...Apply For This Job
TeamSoft’s Client is looking for a Project Manager! Duties: Regularly works with senior leadership, integration partners, and business managers to...Apply For This Job
Job Title: Vocera Project Manager Location: Richmond, VA – Mostly remote, some on-site travel will be required. Duration: 9 months...Apply For This Job