Teleperformance At a Glance:
For over 40 years, Teleperformance, the global leader in customer experience management, has been connecting customers with the world’s most successful companies. With 380,000+ employees worldwide, Teleperformance serves customers from 170+ countries in 265+ dialects!
Teleperformance’s Digital Integrated Business Services combines human touch and high technology to deliver extraordinary customer experiences. While technology creates new and agile ways of working, our interaction experts remain committed to creating unique connections through empathy, adaptive communication skills, and more importantly, a passion for making it happen.
Life as an Accountant
This role is part of the corporate accounting department, reporting to the Financial Controller and Assistant Controller, with responsibilities in executing all traditional accounting functions, including general ledger reconciliations, journal entry creation and input, intercompany transactions, account analysis, and analyzing financial statements.
How You Will Make an Impact:
· Assist Controller with month-end and year-end closing procedures.
· Ownership and analysis for accounting processes.
· Preparation and analysis of account reconciliations for numerous accounts and management reports for monthly financial statements.
· Analysis of accounts and assigned financial statements each month and on an ad-hoc basis when requested by finance and company management.
· Create monthly intercompany journal entries and account reconciliations.
· Assist with external independent financial and operational audits.
· Prepare monthly accruals and monthly amortizations entries for assets.
· Support other accounting functions when necessary
· Other duties as assigned by Controller, Assistant Controller or other department leadership.
The Skill, Ability, Education and Experience Teleperformance is Looking for:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
· Five years plus previous experience in an accounting role.
· Sage Accounting Software experience a plus.
· Previous experience overseeing balance sheet reconciliations for a large company preferred.
· Previous experience with intercompany transactions a plus
· Critical thinking, proactive attitude, strong writing and oral communication skills.
· Strong time and work management skills.
· Must do critical tasks and procedures without delegation.
· Experience with MS Excel, Word and accounting software.
· Must be extremely detail oriented with ability to be productive under stressful deadlines.
· Willingness to receive constructive feedback
· Must have professional interpersonal skills
· Ability to work some weekend or overtime hours required
· Ability to view a computer monitor for several hours at a time
· Pass mandatory background checks which may include pre-screenings, drug tests, and credit checks
· Must produce documentation verifying eligibility to work in USA
Teleperformance’s Impact on Your Career:
Teleperformance hosts a gaggle of leadership and self-development opportunities. Our culture empowers you to be the best version of yourself and grow as much as you want within the organization. Preference is given to internal applicants for jobs. Our learning platform, MyTP hosts world-class Six Sigma™ courses, technical courses and instructor led learning on demand. Our culture is diverse and inclusive – including constant mentorship and leadership from some of the BPO industry’s greatest minds.
TELEPERFORMANCE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: One location
RCR Star Management is looking for a full-time experienced in-house Bookkeeper. MUST have: Basic bookkeeping skills Be detailed oriented MS...Apply For This Job
We are a growing Company seeking an experienced Accounts Payable Supervisor for our Corporate office in Erlanger, Kentucky. Candidate must...Apply For This Job
**MUST BE WILLING TO PHYSICALLY WORK NEAR SUNRISE, FLORIDA, 33323**Position Summary: The Community Care Plan Accounting Manager will play an...Apply For This Job
We are looking for an Office/Accounting Assistant with 3 years of experience for one of our clients in Ramsey, NJ....Apply For This Job
Sterisil is a rapidly growing company searching for exceptional individuals who share our values and vision. Sterisil offers innovative dental...Apply For This Job
Equivalent Experience Job Description: Review and approve payrolls and provide back-up support to the Sr. Payroll Analyst. Responsible for ensuring...Apply For This Job