Employee Sub-Group: Perm PT Hourly
Work Schedule: Part Time- Regular up to 20 hours per week
Position Title: Rater
About TELUS International AI Inc.
We help companies test and improve machine learning models via our global AI Community of 1 million+ annotators and linguists. Our proprietary AI training platform handles all data types (text, images, audio, video and geo) across 500+ languages and dialects. Our AI Data Solutions vastly enhance AI systems across a range of applications from advanced smart products, to better search results, to expanded speech recognition, to more human-like bot interactions and so much more.
Learn more at http://www.telusinternational.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We are looking for dynamic and creative people who have strong communication skills and use the Internet daily. The job involves analyzing and providing feedback on text, web pages, images and other types of information for leading search engines, using an online tool. Raters log on to the online tool to select tasks to do on a self-directed schedule. A Rater reviews the results returned in a specific search query and rates them in terms of relevance. The majority of the task types will require both a desktop/laptop and a smartphone. You should have a minimum 12 months experience using Gmail as primary email, daily access to and use of a broadband internet connection to perform the work and an Android smartphone 4.2 or higher or iPhone iOS version 10.0 or higher to perform the work on. Payment will be based on completion of the agreed-upon tasks or engagements within the specified time period. You will have the flexibility and freedom to work from your own home, working your own hours. Hours for this role are up to 20 hours per week depending on availability.
· You must speak English at an idiomatic level.
· High School Diploma or GED Qualification
· For cultural awareness purposes you should be living in the United States. You must have familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs in the United States.
· Active daily user of Gmail, Google+ and other forms of social media including Twitter & Facebook
· Familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs in the United States
· Experience in use of web browsers to navigate and interact with a variety of content
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $14.00 per hour
Search for flexible gig work that allow you to choose your own schedule! Apply for independent contractor jobs that are...Apply For This Job
* Dishwasher starting pay at $20 an hour! * Come out to our Hiring Fair on Wednesday, April 6th &...Apply For This Job
Amazon Delivery Station Warehouse Associate Job Overview You’ll be part of the dedicated Amazon team at the delivery station –...Apply For This Job
Cargo Van Delivery Driver Opportunities in the Twin Cities Area! Street Fleet Courier is looking for Delivery Drivers/Couriers able to...Apply For This Job
BEST Crowd Management, a GardaWorld Company, is searching for professional, service-focused individuals for Gameday Event Staff / Security positions at...Apply For This Job
Resume Writer Responsibilities Listen to client career goals and professional situations to write/edit professional resumes, or LinkedIn profiles based on...Apply For This Job