Temco is the fastest-growing premiere glove solutions provider in the country and are seeking experienced, motivated professionals to join our team! We provide final mile delivery and installation services and have an opening for a Corporate Recruiter to assist with Exempt level positions. This position is a permanent.
Temco Logistics has been the leading home goods delivery and installation company for over 50 years. Americas #1 Brands: Home Depot, General Electric, and more, trust us for their last-mile delivery to their customers. We currently perform over 6,000 residential, business, job site, and commercial deliveries per day, operating 7 days a week. With millions of home deliveries performed we continue to innovate and provide world-class final mile delivery and installation services for our customers.
401k with company match
Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Company Paid Life Insurance
Paid Time Off – Vacation, Sick and Holidays
· Source, screen, and submit candidates for exempt and non-exempt positions.
· Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; and maintaining rapport.
· Determine applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
· Builds rapport with hiring managers to assess the needs of each open position.
· Become familiar with hiring locations, geography, and territory.
· Respond and verify candidate qualifications based on job description and requirements.
· Arrange management interviews by maintaining frequent communication and coordinating schedules.
· Maintain a high level of weekly candidate calls.
· Conduct in-person on site interviews.
· Coach candidates through client interviews and provide general support.
· Maintain rapport with candidates into the placement process and 30-60 days from start date.
· Regional company paid travel once a month to site locations for the length of a week.
· Assist in opening new site locations by traveling nationwide with the HR Team once a quarter for a length of 2-3 weeks.
· 2 – 4+ years’ experience recruiting top talent in warehouse and CDL Drivers
· Management of multiple high-volume roles simultaneously
· Experience recruiting at mass hiring events preferred
· Ability to prescreen and interview over the phone
· Familiarity with relevant employment law
· Recruiting and interviewing skills
· Professionalism, organization, and project management skills
· Associates degree or bachelor’s degree preferred
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· Must be a team player and contributor
· Must be organized and a self-starter
· Bilingual in Spanish is preferred!
Temco Logistics is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $80,000.00 per year
Work Location: Remote
Equivalent Experience Must live in Twin Cities and be Qualified Description: Through member and provider contact, coordinate accurate and efficient...Apply For This Job
Location: For Those Who Work At Home – Various, Ohio 44145 This position is mobile by design (Work from home...Apply For This Job
Every day we strive to provide the best possible experience to our users that are now numbered in billions, and...Apply For This Job
RPE is seeking a motivated, detailed driven individual to join the Logistics Team as a Logistics Coordinator! You will be...Apply For This Job
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way. As a member of our team, you can too....Apply For This Job
Equivalent Experience Aston Carter is actively hiring project managers / Planning specialist for one of the largest companies in the...Apply For This Job