Tenere is a full-scale contract manufacturer providing a range of services to small, mid-sized, and Fortune 100 companies. We are seeking to fill a newly created Accounting Manager role. This position will serve as a key member of the Finance Team providing expertise, collaboration, and communication to the Director of Finance. Tenere has operations in Wisconsin, Colorado and Monterrey, Mexico. This position will primarily support our Wisconsin location, and the Shared Services function for all locations. It is a very exciting time to join our company as we enter a new era of growth and expansion across new markets, geographic locations, and service offerings.
As part of Tenere’ s Finance organization, you will be responsible for the Accounting function for all locations (AR, AP, Payroll, and general accounting) and month-end close for the Wisconsin plant. The role will support the Director of Finance in providing accurate financials on a monthly basis, drive process improvement in the Accounting function, and lead the completion of financial audits.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance or other related field of study.
· 3-5 years industry or public accounting experience. Manufacturing experience preferred, but not required.
· Month End and Account Reconciliation experience.
· 1-2 years supervisory experience .
· Effective communication to Finance leadership.
· In depth knowledge of Finance and accounting principles, laws and best practices.
Ways to Stand Out from the Crowd:
· Proven track record of accurately reporting financial data and reconciling accounts.
· Supervisory experience.
· Confident, self-motivated, and high energy individual with the highest degree of ethics.
· Enjoy working in a rapidly changing environment with multiple priorities.
· Strong ability to drive continuous improvement of systems and processes.
Major Job Functions – other duties may be assigned:
· Manage a staff of 3 Accounting personnel, including AR, AP, and Payroll, with 2 additional indirect reports including hiring, training, development, and management of workload.
· Prepare the monthly financial statements for the Wisconsin plant.
· Records all necessary journal entries to accurately close the books monthly.
· Prepare account reconciliations.
· Manage the credit function of the AR department including setting and monitoring credit limits and managing credit risk.
· Oversees the company Payroll function, including review and final approval of bi-weekly payroll.
· Drive process improvement within the AP, AR, and Payroll functions.
· Serve as the liaison for financial audits.
· Assist internal employees and departments with issues related to accounting; act as subject matter expert on the Shopworx ERP system.
· Contribute to the policies and procedures of the Finance organization.
Business Acumen – Understands business implications of decisions; Displays orientation to profitability; Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition; Aligns work with strategic goals.
Collaboration: Develops and uses collaborative relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of goals. Thoughtfully works to strengthen relationships with those outside of one’s own department.
Initiative – Takes prompt action to accomplish objectives; Undertakes self-development activities; Seeks increased responsibilities; Takes independent actions and calculated risks; looks for and takes advantage of opportunities; Asks for and offers help when needed.
Judgment – Displays willingness to make decisions; Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Supports and explains reasoning for decisions; Includes appropriate people in decision-making process; Makes timely decisions.
Leadership – Exhibits confidence in self and others; Inspires and motivates others to perform well; Effectively influences actions and opinions of others; Inspires respect and trust; Accepts feedback from others; Provides vision and inspiration to peers and subordinates; Gives appropriate recognition to others; Displays passion and optimism; Mobilizes others to fulfill the vision.
Motivation – Sets and achieves challenging goals; Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles; Measures self against standard of excellence; Takes calculated risks to accomplish goals; Works independently with little direction needed.
Project Management – Develops Project Plans; Coordinates projects; Communicates changes and progress; Completes project on time and within budget; Manages project team activities.
Must have the ability to travel between in-state Tenere locations and out-state locations, and internationally.
Employee is expected to always act in a safe manner and ensure that those around them do not put themselves or others at risk. Employee is responsible for care and use of mandatory Personal Protective Equipment. Safety is everyone’s responsibility.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 – $120,000.00 per year
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Osceola, WI 54020
Perris Manufacturing Facility Seeking Accounting Assistant Immediate Start! A Manufacturing facility is searching for an accounting assistant responsible for providing...Apply For This Job
Title: Sr Payroll Specialist Compensation: $30 – $33/hour Location: Boca Raton, FL 33431 – In Office position Department: reports to...Apply For This Job
Payroll Accountant Join the Villa family and be part of something BETTER. Our leadership team is dedicated to creating an...Apply For This Job
The Accounting Associate will assist with month-end reconciliations. This role will cross train in other areas of the administration department....Apply For This Job
A Boston Health Care Organization is looking to hire a Senior Accounting Analyst. The Senior Accounting Analyst will support finance...Apply For This Job
Iron Trail Motors – Automotive Accounting Clerk Ultimate Motor Cars is currently looking to hire a motivated and professional individual...Apply For This Job