JOB SUMMARY: Implement and manage the strategy and planning for Tepeyac Community Health Center. With the CEO, CFO, and CHO, serves as an interdepartmental bridge and works in concert with the Executive team to ensure high organizational performance, lead innovation, create budgets, help Tepeyac remain in compliance with laws and make sure staff are adhering to Tepeyac policies and procedures. Working with direct reports, oversee and develop internal workflows that support the proposed growth of the organization. Supervise IT, QA/QI, Compliance, Clinical Operations and Health Promotions. Promote the Tepeyac culture and vision across the organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
· Responsible to guide, implement and measure all aspects of the strategic plan (both internal and external).
· Ensure that the business of Tepeyac runs smoothly and according to policy and vision.
· Collaborate with colleagues to implement policies and develop process improvements.
· Organize and coordinate inter and intra departmental operations.
· Oversee resource allocation and budgeting with the CEO and CFO.
· Set goals with departments and individual managers.
· Provide leadership to direct reports, overall management of administration and operations as they relate to all service delivery.
· Provide guidance for and evaluation of staff reporting to the CAO.
· Assume responsibility of timely reporting to senior management and regulatory agencies.
· Partner with the CEO specifically in regard to fundraising and organizational strategy.
· Monitor the performance of departments against business plans and budgets; review reports and data.
· Under the direction of the CEO, serve as a key management representative to the external stakeholders.
· Revise or initiate corrective action within departments when necessary.
· Resolve issues that arise in a timely manner.
· Serve as the Compliance Officer for the organization.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or relevant field required. MSc/MBA/MPH preferred.
· Three to five years’ experience in operations management including three years in a supervisory position.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
· Solid understanding of business functions for health care organizations (HR, Finance, IT, Compliance).
· Knowledge of fiscal planning, budgeting, and reporting.
· Knowledge of relevant laws and public health regulations.
· Knowledge of the healthcare business/administrative environment.
· Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office.
· Strong ability in decision-making and problem-solving.
· Excellent organizational skills.
· Ability to effectively work with all Tepeyac leadership, managers, employees, and outside vendors and stakeholders.
· Ability to analyze numbers, trends, and data and come to accurate conclusions based on the findings.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $120,000.00 – $130,000.00 per year
About Lincoln Health System Lincoln Health System is a comprehensive health care system where innovation meets compassion and our personal...Apply For This Job
Hiring Immediately Enjoy coming to work and never worry about having to look for another job. Small pediatric practice that...Apply For This Job
MeBe, is about “being me” and we want you to be you. We want our Board Certified Behavior Analyst (...Apply For This Job
At The CORE Institute, we are dedicated to taking care of you so you can take care of business! Our...Apply For This Job
Overview: The Patient Advocate is responsible for reaching out to patients recently discharged from the hospital to schedule an initial...Apply For This Job
Overview: Hearing Screening Associates is a full-service company that offers an all-inclusive service for screening the hearing of newborn infants....Apply For This Job