The HCS Group is hiring! We are a leading provider of mobile radiology services, and we are looking to add a full-time medical Scheduling Coordinator to our Plymouth, MI headquarters! In this role, you will be expected to be on site training for a minimum of 90 days. After proven ability and demonstrated reliability, this position will have the opportunity to transition to fully remote.
The work hours for this position are Monday through Friday, 9 am until 5 pm.
To be a successful Scheduling Coordinator you should be personable, reliable, and friendly. Our Scheduling Coordinators spend multiple hours on the phone every day with patients, insurance, and hospitals providing the top-notch service The HCS Group strives for. You should have experience working with a multi-line phone system and be able to prioritize your tasks with minimal supervision.
Due to the nature of this position, we will only consider candidates with a minimum of 6 months of medical office experience. Candidates with CERNER experience is preferred, but not required.
· Answer phone lines.
· Receive and enter patient information.
· Accurate data entry skills in multiple systems.
· Handle all patient and office matters with confidentiality.
· Comply with HIPPA regulations.
· Request prior authorization for medical procedures.
· Assist or Support other Scheduling Coordinators or Colleagues.
· Other duties as assigned by management.
· Minimum 6 months of medical office experience.
· Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
· Demonstrated knowledge of medical terminology.
· HIPAA understanding and compliance.
· Experience obtaining prior authorizations for procedures.
· Attention to detail while multitasking.
· Effective interpersonal skills.
· Basic math skills required.
· Professional demeanor and appearance
· CERNER Experience
· Radiology experience
· IDC-10 and CPT Coding Experience
· Electronic Medical Records
· Computer & Data Entry Skills
· Excellent organizational skills
The HCS Group is a drug-free workplace. The company also conducts pre-employment verifications, drug testing, TB testing and criminal background checks after an offer of employment has been accepted. All offers of employment are subject to satisfactorily completing the checks outlined above. The HCS Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 – $18.00 per hour
Work Location: One location
ABOUT US Channing House is a leading not-for-profit Life Care Community in Palo Alto, founded in 1960. We believe that...Apply For This Job
Horizon PACE is excited to announce an amazing opportunity to be part of Horizon PACE’s program (Program of All-Inclusive Care...Apply For This Job
We are seeking a qualified individual to join our Medical Records team! We have an office in Boise and Nampa...Apply For This Job
We are looking for a Front Desk Medical Receptionist to join our team. The Front Desk Medical Receptionist is responsible...Apply For This Job
Intake Scheduler HO649 HO650 We’re looking for an Intake Scheduler who is excited to join our passionate, authentic and courageous...Apply For This Job
Arrive to work on time Monday through Friday on the day(s) scheduled, 8 AM to 4 PM, to establish a...Apply For This Job