The Refuge, a Healing Place is a leading residential treatment center specializing is trauma, PTSD, eating disorders, dual diagnoses, and other mental health disorders. We are searching for a Human Resources Assistant to join our team. This position will be a Monday – Friday schedule, hours to be discussed in interview. This position will be responsible for a combination of routine, technical and administrative work to assist with a variety of HR activities.
· Assist with a variety of HR functions in the facility including recruitment, staffing, employee records, new hire orientation, benefits communications and employee recognition.
· Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties.
· Support special projects and events related to these functions and operate under immediate supervision.
· Process various HR materials including confidential forms and records such as employment, enrollment and pay changes.
· Maintain employee information by entering and updating employment and status-change data.
· Maintain current employee information, policy and procedure manuals, other communications and distribute as appropriate.
· Maintain employee confidence and protect operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
· Responsible for filing all documents in personnel files.
· High School diploma or equivalent required.
· Associate degree in Business or Human Resources preferred.
· One or more years’ experience in an HR support role preferred.
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: One location
Chief Diversity Officer Appalachian State University Proposed Date of Hire: 07/01/2022 Type of Position: Full Time Position Number of Months...Apply For This Job
Freedom Solar Power is the tenth-largest solar installer in the U.S. Founded in Austin in 2007, we now serve Texas,...Apply For This Job
In this role, as Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP), you will be responsible for overseeing all human resources activities and...Apply For This Job
We are looking for an experienced Human Resources Generalist with a can-do attitude and creative HR development skills to join...Apply For This Job
Human Resources Operations Specialist If you are a Human Resources Operations Specialist with experience, please read on! We are a...Apply For This Job
Job Description Founded in 1925, MacLean-Fogg is a worldwide enterprise currently operating 40 global manufacturing facilities across 5 continents with...Apply For This Job