As a Training & Education Manager within the Global Agency team, you will be responsible for working with our internal Global Agency leaders to come up with a long-term, strategic plan to educate our external agency stakeholders on a variety of topics and grow their relationship with TikTok. To execute your pre-defined educational strategy for each Holding Company, you will assemble the content for each program and manage the end-to-end execution. You will have prior experience in conducting marketing and technology training for digital media or technology companies. You will also have intimate knowledge about the major advertising holding companies and their respective agencies. Your educational program and training sessions should help drive trust and closer partnerships with our agency partners.
The ideal candidate is well-read and knowledgeable about the latest trends in the marketing/advertising industry, is an excellent communicator, creative and very comfortable with technology. This role requires the ability to work across different time zones and using analytical rigor to identify and prioritize training opportunities both internally and with our partner agencies.
1. Create a strategic education and training plan for business stakeholders within all major advertising holding companies. You will identify educational opportunities and strategies to help drive pro-active and meaningful relationships with our advertising holding company partners. The goal is to pro-actively reach out to our agency partners, showcase our product, measurement and creative offerings, educate them, earn their trust and grow business
2. As part of the Strategic Operations unit for the Global Agency team, create an in-depth learning plan to keep the team abreast of the latest product updates, other competitive ad platforms, trends and developments in the advertising and digital media industry, and latest offerings from third party platforms which integrate with the TikTok portfolio of products
3. Plan, arrange & manage internal/external summits, seminars, education webinars for the Global Agency team
4. Flawlessly execute your training and education plan. You will be responsible for compiling the content for the training, identifying the medium of instruction, conducting the session and following-up on all open items identified during the training.
5. Organize and run inspirational workshop sessions with internal and external stakeholders on a regular basis to inform them of the latest developments. Champion how the global agency team is engaging strategically with agencies (both media and creative), showcase wins and share industry trends
6. Work collaboratively with adjacent teams, such as Product, Marketing, Brand Safety and Trust & Safety to understand their offerings and craft education and training strategies to engage with Holding companies.
1. BA or BS degree
2. 7 plus years experience. Strong prior experience in conducting marketing, sales and technology training programs.
3. Strong communication skills to manage the expectations of internal and external stakeholders. Extremely comfortable with public speaking and managing senior executives during training sessions
4. Passion for learning and people development. Strong presentation and facilitation skills
5. Excellent skills in PowerPoint, Keynote and Google slides. Also familiarity with video editing tools to create e-learning seminars
6. Proven experience working in digital media and digital advertising
7. Comfortable with technology topics and content
8. Comfortable working in a startup culture: Demonstrates flexibility and is quick to adapt to changes. Comfortable with ambiguity
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn’t be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience.TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
Innovative Financial Group is seeking a Compliance Officer for their growing insurance brokerage firm. Candidate must have experience in the...Apply For This Job
The Instructional Designer Sr position will drive the growth of the training content development process at Bobcat. Key responsibilities will...Apply For This Job
Budgeted up to 28 hours a week. Title: Physical Instructor (H) CHARACTERISTICS OF THE CLASS: Under general supervision, plans, promotes,...Apply For This Job
SUMMARY OF JOB DUTIES: Responsible for providing support to CAD drafter/designers by preparing basic, routine layouts, detailing drawings, sketches and...Apply For This Job
Job Description Credit Acceptance is proud to be an award-winning company with local and national workplace recognition in multiple categories!...Apply For This Job
POSITION: VP Marketing LOCATION: Dallas, TX or Remote COMPANY: HealthMark Group is a leading provider of health IT solutions for...Apply For This Job