We have a need for Project Managers who will manage every facet of the assigned project(s), responsible for obtaining, planning, scheduling, directing, coordinating and day-to-day issues.
A Project Manager that ensures an on-time, within budget project execution and no safety issues; Guaranteeing quality that meets or exceeds the customer’s expectations.
– Overall responsibility for project owner satisfaction and project financial performance.
– Work with field management to generate job specific safety plan for the project.
– Serve as the main point of contact for the client, subcontractor.
– Responsible for the development, planning, and updating of overall project schedule.
– Lead responsibility for project quality control plan implementation and compliance.
– Prioritize, review, and expedite submittals.
– Mentor and Regional Operations Managers and co-op/intern students.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $97,000.00 – $114,000.00 per year
3 days per week in the office, subject to change in the future. Melville, NY location. Job Description Facilitate team...Apply For This Job
Posted 14-Apr-2022 Service line GWS Segment Role type Full-time Areas of Interest Construction, Project Management, Property Management Location(s) Chicago –...Apply For This Job
PNE Construction is seeking a Project Manager/Estimator who thrives in a fast-paced, team environment and has the ability to provide...Apply For This Job
We are Cognizant Artificial Intelligence Digital technologies, including analytics and AI, give companies a once-in-a-generation opportunity to perform orders of...Apply For This Job
Job Location: Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA area Job Category: Management/Supervisor Job Status: Full-time Job Description: QED Systems, an experienced marine engineering,...Apply For This Job
OVERVIEW: Responsible for management of large-scale wireless infrastructure projects for new site build and modifications to existing facilities. Responsible for...Apply For This Job