This position is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day activities and production of the Customer Solutions Center (CSC) Team, which offers support and resolution for stores, in-store customers, and online customers. The Supervisor manages team performance to achieve or exceed the established service levels and performance metrics while simultaneously creating a positive and engaged experience for team members and customers. The Supervisor coaches, mentors, and develops a team of customer service and quality focused members to support and promote the Tractor Supply Company Brand. The Supervisor also works closely with the Manager, Customer Solution Center to establish a feedback rich environment for individual team member growth and development.
Hybrid Role | Coming into Office 3-4 days/weekly | Relo Required if not local | Relo provided
1. Serve as the team’s manager on duty by supervising and directing the daily activities of the team and assisting team members as needed to resolve problems and complete tasks; assign tasks appropriate; notify Manager, Customer Solutions Center of issues/trends as appropriate.
2. Ensure service levels are maintained, manage escalation procedures, and address calls requiring escalation or call back.
3. Monitor and audit communications from team members to customers and stores ensuring productivity, process, and quality assurance; provide direction, correction, and counsel to team members as appropriate.
4. Supervise plans and prepare work schedules according to budget, workload, and business objectives.
5. Observe and evaluate team members’ performances and complete performance reviews and individual training, improvement, and development plans.
6. Monitor and ensure queue watch procedures and triggers are followed by the team to ensure team and team member performance.
7. Participate with the CSC Manager in the recruiting, interviewing, and hiring process.
Education: High school diploma. College degree or equivalent in training or experience preferred. Any suitable combination of education and experience will be considered.
Tractor Supply Company (TSCO), the largest rural lifestyle retailer in the United States, is dedicated to enhancing our strong company culture built on our Team Members’ commitment to our Mission and Values. With over 2,000 stores in 49 states and an innovative e-commerce platform, Tractor Supply ranks in the Fortune 300 with annual revenues of more than $12 billion and growing! Come grow your career with us as we serve those who live “Life out Here”!
Click Here to See Why We are a Great Place to Work!
Tractor Supply Company offers a competitive Benefits package, including Medical, Dental, & Vision plans, to all Full-time Team Members as well as Part-time Team Members who are deemed eligible based on a minimum hours requirement. In addition, TSC offers access to other Benefits such as a Health Savings Account, Life Insurance, 401(k), and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
At Kelly® Professional & Industrial, we’re passionate about helping you find a job that works for you. How about this...Apply For This Job
Overview The Customer Service Specialist is located in our call center and will be responsible for answering inbound calls from...Apply For This Job
Company Alaska Airlines Starting Rate USD $25.05/Hr. Pay Details $1,000 Hiring Bonus: $500 paid out after 90 days, $500 paid...Apply For This Job
Serve as a primary customer contact representative for citizens seeking City services and information. Help collect, document and utilize institutional...Apply For This Job
At Nebraska Furniture Mart (NFM), we’ve been hiring friends since 1937—people who share our passion for helping customers feel right...Apply For This Job
*With your job application, you may see some communications come from Sitel Group as well as SYKES. Location Requirements: Must...Apply For This Job