Tri-Net Technology (TNT), headquartered in Walnut, California, is a fast-growing, LAN cabling and digital signage solutions tech company directly involved in Research and Development; manufacturing; and sales and marketing. We have an ISO-9000 and ISO-1400 factory in China, a joint venture company in Japan, a R&D office in Taiwan, and an online sales and catalog house company in the USA. Our customer base spans the entire globe. Recently, TNT has diversified into the emerging field of consumer audio/video related and intelligent home technology products.
We are looking for talented, enthusiastic people with a world view to join our team. As TNT is a growing global company with significant business presence in Asia Pacific, those with a passion for global business and robust interest in gaining international business exposure are strongly encouraged to apply. Finally, because of the ever-changing landscape of our business, we want to attract professionals who not only seek to build a career, but also are passionate about helping us expand our company’s position in the industry and ultimately, shape our company’s future.
Job description for the position of Product Management and Marketing Analyst
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Determine customers’ needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
* Recommend the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
* Bring new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with engineering and manufacturing.
* Coordinate with the Taiwan and China office and customers to determine documents needed to bring product to market
* Review and control documents, engineering files, pricing, packaging, and other setup files during the product setup and marketing process. Edit setup files with Adobe Illustrator when required.
* Coordinate between Taiwan and China offices to answer client inquiries and product requirements.
* The position will eventually be more product marketing, which includes helping the company with product ads, social media, website, and trade show attendance.
Qualified candidates will have:
* 4 year BA/BS degree required from an accredited institution (EE, computer science degrees, or business degrees preferred)
* Prior production management/supply chain management experience a definite plus
* Familiarity with PC hardware and software
* Outside (non-retail) sales and client experience
* Strong Excel skills are highly desirable (pivot tables, macros, the newest version of Excel)
* Adobe Illustrator skills are required
* Database creation and maintenance experience a definite plus
* Must be extremely organized, strong follow-up skills, strong oral & written communication skills, ability to problem solve, and function well independently
* Candidates with product marketing and marketing experience will be given preferential consideration.
* Fluency and literacy in English AND Mandarin Chinese absolutely necessary
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $42,000.00 – $47,000.00 per year
All visitors need to make advanced appointments and wear a mask. All employees need to wear masks when walking away from desks.
Seasonal Support Specialist – Mountain View, CA Only $22.00 an hour base pay + $3.00 an hour for every hour...Apply For This Job
Crutchfield is a national internet retailer of consumer electronics. We’re family-owned and community-oriented, and have been for over 40 years....Apply For This Job
Overview: As a product marketing manager at Esri, you’ll drive awareness, demand, and adoption of products that are solving the...Apply For This Job
TELUS International is currently looking for Social Media Evaluators who will rate the relevancy and accuracy of ads pertaining to...Apply For This Job
Department Summary The Customer Retention Department is unique in that it has elements of marketing, operations, strategy, and analytics. The...Apply For This Job
Architectural Marketing Specialist Job DescriptionArchitectural Marketing Specialist Overview: The W. L. Hall Company is a 3rd generation, commercial sub-contractor within...Apply For This Job