$16.00 an hour
201 Bucky Drive, Lititz, Pennsylvania 17543
TruGreen is committed to providing personalized attention for our associates. We focus on developing our people by building proud, dynamic teams while helping associates reach their personal and professional goals. We continuously strive to make TruGreen an employer of choice and “a great place to work!”
Receives inbound call from a customer with a potential cancel. Inbound representative is responsible for resolving concerns and presenting root cause related offers in order to retain the customer’s business. Use high value saving techniques to meet product, and service sales retention targets, in a commission or incentive pay driven environment. The objective is to retain customers who are requesting termination of service(s) or rewarding loyal customers, through explanation of the overall value, features and benefits of all products and services offered by TruGreen.
1. Receives calls from canceling customers and is responsible for resolving concerns and retain the customer’s business. Provides immediate follow-up on customer complaints/concerns setting proper expectations and next steps for the customer.
2. Escalates customer issues requiring extensive problem solving to ensure both a close loop customer experience and learning opportunities for TruGreen.
3. Applies 5 Pillar Quality standards in accordance to Truly Green QA Model
4. Uses save training and specialized offers to retain customers.
5. Notifies customer and designated personnel of findings, adjustments, and recommendations such as refund of money, credit of customer’s account, or adjustment of customer’s bill.
6. Updates and maintain customer database with accurate customer information and timely data entry.
7. Positively represents the TruGreen brand in all written and oral communications and correspondence.
Education and Experience Requirements
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Physical Demands & Working Conditions
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Regularly required to:
TruGreen is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
TruGreen performs pre-employment testing.
To view our disclaimer, https://trugreenjobs.com/us/en/disclaimer
Job description Intuit Technical Customer Service Support Representative We’re creating an opportunity for you to learn, lead, and grow in...Apply For This Job
Our Boston Retail & Events Team is growing! Are you outgoing? Do you love helping people? We’re looking for talented...Apply For This Job
Discover. A brighter future. Great News! You are eligible for a cash bonus! Sign-on Bonus: up to $2K* And… We...Apply For This Job
We are looking for a customer-oriented service representative. A customer service representative, or CSR, will act as a liaison, provide...Apply For This Job
Mobile Dog Grooming Customer Service RepresentativeAussie Pet Mobile Montgomery County is a mobile pet grooming service and we are looking...Apply For This Job
Adecco is hiring a Service Representative for a Call Center! This is a remote position but must be fully VACCINATED!...Apply For This Job