PART-TIME MATH & SCIENCE TUTOR:
Are you looking for rewarding part-time work with hands-on experience in your future career path? Are you interested in working in education and/or creating a positive impact in your community?
The Job: We are seeking enthusiastic and personable instructors who are confident in math and science at all levels, proficient with classes like Pre-Algebra, Algebra 1, Geometry, Algebra 2, Pre-Calculus, Statistics, Chemistry, Physics, and/or Calculus. This job is perfect for full-time students, Education majors, active or retired teachers, and anyone who wants to gain firsthand, real-world experience teaching, developing curriculums and conducting assessments.
· A consistent and flexible work schedule in a fun, fast-paced environment
· Paid training, tools to help you teach your students, and curriculum materials for our proprietary programs (with guaranteed results!)
· Mentoring and professional development – your personal growth is important to us!
· Advancement opportunities and high growth potential for top performers
· Family discounts
· A comfortable workspace and a supportive, exciting, fun, and very rewarding work environment
Joining the Team: At Tutoring Club, we love to have fun as a team! Trivia Nights, Escape Rooms, and other teambuilders are common occurrences.
Tutoring Club tutors care about students and their success in school. They love teaching and are passionate about learning; they are energetic and enthusiastic, highly skilled and motivated, professional and outgoing, patient and creative, and dependable and versatile. Families have come to know Tutoring Club as the place where their eager students want to come because our tutors are warm, caring and fun, and help their students succeed!
The Tutoring Club Experience: Whether you are a teacher, college student, working professional, or retired adult, Tutoring Club has an opportunity for you. We provide a warm, lively, and enjoyable environment with unlimited potential for growth within the company.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Coaching and guiding students to meet their academic goals
· Tutoring multiple subjects effectively
· Strengthening students’ study habits and identifying how each student learns best
· Motivating students who need that extra oomph
· Working with up to three students at a time
· Being engaging, nimble, and professional
· Keeping detailed records of tutoring sessions
· Attending team meetings and other Tutoring Club events
· Bachelor’s degree (OR currently enrolled in a degree program leading to a bachelor’s degree) from an accredited college/university
· Ability to work at least three shifts per week.
· Reliable transportation
– Previous tutoring experience not required, but is a plus.
Founded in 1991, Tutoring Club is an education center built on the idea of providing long-term, individualized academic assistance to students of all ages and abilities. With locations nationwide, every Tutoring Club offers a friendly, welcoming environment and a dedicated staff that prepares students to thrive in any academic setting. Our commitment to improving performance and building confidence has made us trusted, longstanding members of the communities we serve. At Tutoring Club, we teach students how to learn, and we believe that educators are mentors. Our team works closely with students to provide individualized support. We cultivate a positive, welcoming environment where we prepare students to thrive in any academic setting.
To learn more about Tutoring Club, please visit www.tutoringclub.com.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.00 – $17.00 per hour
Work Location: One location
JobID: 5840 Position Type: Support Staff Aide/Educational Para Educator Date Posted: 8/10/2022 Location: Mountain View School Date Available: 2022-2023 School...Apply For This Job
We’re hiring immediately! Your Opportunity Scion is paving a path in student living and we’re seeking a Director, Training to...Apply For This Job
Training Coordinator School of Rock is the original performance-based, interactive music school founded in 1998 in Philadelphia. With over 300...Apply For This Job
NOW HIRING for NEW POSITIONS – OLD SAUK ROAD KINDERCARE KinderCare Learning Companies is looking for dynamic and passionate Entry...Apply For This Job
Overview: An Aviation Maintenance Instructor is responsible for the effective delivery of the Aviation Maintenance curriculum in the classroom and...Apply For This Job
Job Introduction: We have an exciting opportunity for a Training Coordinator in Conflict-Free Evaluation and Enrollment Center Expansion (CFEEC/IA) Project....Apply For This Job