Position Summary: Our manufacturing facility is looking for a skilled Accounting Specialist with an understanding of the full sales cycle, including receivables, who also possesses sales-cycle costing experience. Accounts Receivable duties include ensuring accuracy and efficiency of operations, processing and monitoring incoming payments, quoting finished good products, and securing revenue by verifying and posting receipts.
Supervisory Responsibilities: N/A
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the following satisfactorily; other duties may be assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Prepares, posts, verifies, and records customer payments and transactions related to accounts receivable.
· Creates invoices according to company practices; submits invoices to customers and facilitates payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients.
· Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
· Reconciles the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
· Maintains and updates customer files, including name or address changes, mergers, or mailing attentions.
· Drafts correspondence for standard past-due accounts and collections, identifies delinquent accounts by reviewing files, and contacts delinquent accountholders to request payment.
· Collaborates internally to cost out finished good products.
· Maintains the monthly sales report and proforma comparison reports.
· Assists in generating monthly billing statements based on the general ledger.
· Assists CFO in reconciling revenue accounts each month.
· Copies, files, and retrieves materials for accounts receivable as needed.
· Performs other related duties as assigned.
Required Skills / Abilities:
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite to include advanced Excel skills.
Language Ability: Read, analyze and interpret business, professional, technical or governmental documents. Write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals. Effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, customers and the public.
Mathematical Ability: Add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Compute rate, ratio and percent, and draw and interpret bar graphs.
Reasoning Ability: Apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Work Remotely: N/A
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $61,000.00 per year
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: One location
I. Job Summary This position focuses on the invoicing and accounting for customer and partner accounts assigned to the individual....Apply For This Job
Want to work for one of Denver s Top 5 Places to Work? Fiore & Sons is a family-owned business,...Apply For This Job
Job Description Unity Search has partnered with a growing Dallas/Fort Worth company that is looking to add a Payroll Manager...Apply For This Job
Well known industrial company with a strong track record is looking to add a career-minded individual to their work family....Apply For This Job
StoneX (formerly known as INTL FCStone) is an institutional-grade financial services network that connects companies, organizations and investors to the...Apply For This Job
Saul Centers, Inc. is a self-managed, self-administered equity real estate investment trust, formed in 1993. Saul Centers operates and manages...Apply For This Job