The Accounting Manager is responsible for assisting management in the areas of financial reporting, budgeting, forecasting, general accounting processes, as well as AP/AR. More specifically, but not limited to, the responsibilities below:
– Preparing and analyzing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports in order to summarize and interpret current and projected company financial position.
– Manage accounts payable and accounts receivable.
– Monitors daily cash flow; reviews and executes all checks and deposits; reviews daily cash receipts and disbursements.
– Performs monthly close processes including bank reconciliations, account analysis, and financial reports.
– Establishes system controls for new financial systems and develops procedures to improve existing systems.
– Execution and maintaining of any new accounting, timekeeping, payroll, inventory, property and other related procedures and controls.
– Oversee collection and reporting of labor hours for payroll and cost reporting.
– Internal and External Audit support
– Ensure compliance with internal and external policies.
– Other finance related tasks and support functions as required.
– Associate’s degree in accounting required; bachelor’s degree referred
– Advanced Excel skills are strongly encouraged.
– Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
– Good organization and prioritization skills
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year
Have you ever considered all of the technology and talent that goes into producing a gift card or a hotel...Apply For This Job
WellOne Primary Medical and Dental Care is seeking qualified applicants for this full-time position to perform accounting and other office...Apply For This Job
DUTIES AND REQUIREMENTS: Processing Daily & Monthly Transactions Including: General ledger journal entries Bank reconciliations Accounts payable and accounts receivable...Apply For This Job
At CoreCivic, we do more than manage inmates, we care for people! CoreCivic is currently seeking a Bookkeeper who has...Apply For This Job
Budget Analyst University of Puget Sound Job ID: 6278 Location: Office of Finance Full/Part Time: Full Time Regular/Temporary: Regular Staff...Apply For This Job
Mid-sized accounting firm in Foxboro, MA is looking for an accountant with 3 to 5 years of experience in an...Apply For This Job