OTSEGO PAPER – OFFICE
SHARED SERVICES SUPERVISOR
1. Manages the administrative tasks for a manufacturing facility. Responsible for the direct supervision of two (2) administrative employees performing financial and human resources activities.
2. Manages receipt and invoice processing activity, resolves invoice exceptions and tracks freight receivers for AP processing.
3. Supports month-end closing activities, including but not limited to, financial documentation filing and maintenance.
4. Performs and maintains accrual rebuild reporting to ensure timely resolution of AP processing and proper reporting.
5. Performs GL entries and balances related to miscellaneous inventory management; prepares, coordinates, and executes cycle counts and physical inventory; and closes inventory, including the review of pending transactions.
6. Supports payroll processing activities, including but not limited to, the Kronos time-keeping system.
7. Creates analysis reports for management regarding various cost, efficiency, and inventory trends.
8. Manages the cost accounting system to ensure accurate costing of products including inventory and resource usage rates.
9. Provides general administrative support to manufacturing plant financial and non-financial activities, including but not limited to, payroll, production reporting and general bookkeeping.
10. Typical hours are 7:00 – 4:00, Monday-Friday with required additional hours to meet time sensitive goals.
1. Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience with 5-7 years’ experience in a similar administrative/accounting role, supervisory experience preferred.
2. Accounting background with a basic understanding of general Human Resources practices.
3. Well-developed organizational skills with the ability to prioritize, plan and execute multiple tasks.
4. Outstanding people skills and the ability to build rapport within a diverse workforce environment. Gaining high levels of trust with employees is critical in this role.
5. Self-starter with the ability to manage own time efficiently and productively.
6. Adaptable to new, different, or changing circumstances. Able to stay calm when confronted with high emotions during elevated pressure situations.
7. Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
8. Able to maintain a high level of confidentiality when handling sensitive information.
9. Proficient in Microsoft Office software and possesses aptitude to learn new computer applications as required. Oracle experience or experience with other ERP systems a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 – $85,000.00 per year
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: One location
Position Overview Our client, All American Fire Equipment, is seeking a Senior Accountant to join their Washington Court Houseteam. All...Apply For This Job
Job Title: Controller / CFO Reports To: CEO/President Who We Are: CTW Logistics is a full-service logistics company. Originally founded...Apply For This Job
Description We are seeking a Finance and Accounting Assistant Group Supervisor to partner with the Group Supervisor to lead and...Apply For This Job
For more than 24 years, Practis has been a leader in providing comprehensive digital marketing solutions to the healthcare industry....Apply For This Job
The Currier Museum of Art seeks an Accountant to prepare accounting records, budgets, and reports, maintain accounting system and manage...Apply For This Job
SENIOR ACCOUNTANT (REMOTE) MFS has an immediate opening for a Senior Accountant for its local healthcare client in Palo Alto,...Apply For This Job