Verbio is headquartered in Beaverton, Oregon and provides translation, localization, and multilingual audiovideo for world-wide customers. Verbio adapts software, web content, documentation, and audiovisual media into targeted languages.
We are seeking an experienced Project Manager. The ideal candidate would be a Technical personality with solid experience leading small teams. You will work in a dynamic, cross-functional and deadline-driven environment that requires excellent problem-solving skills and a consultative approach.
Being able to juggle many simultaneous projects is a MUST!! This means you need the ability to prioritize work and multitask, while also managing time accurately and load balancing.
LOCATION: Full-time employment position, primarily in our Oregon office.
(Due to COVID, teleworking is expected until June.)
– 4 years minimum of experience in translation/localization industry
– Creating and maintaining translation memories and termbases (i.e., Trados, DejaVu)
– Experienced with Content Management Systems (such as WordPress) as well as command line tools & APIs.
– Experience coordinating small teams at a rapid pace
– Clear and instructional style for writing and speaking
– Experience with accessibility and/or usability testing.
– Fluent in ENGLISH and SECOND LANGUAGE, such as Russian, French, etc.
– Intermediate knowledge of Adobe InDesign and/or Illustrator
Immediate responsibilities include:
– Communicating with customers to define their translation or web localization needs
– Extracting and analyzing text from websites and CMS
– Parsing or converting files between programming files (XML, JSON, PHP, PO…) and word-processing formats
– Setting and overseeing fast-paced project budgets, timelines, and specifications
– Proactively communicating with customers, teammates, and all project stakeholders
– Matching and managing translators, editors, QA testers, and other team members to specific tasks
– Reviewing localized websites for quality, completeness, compliance with instructions
– Technical Specialist to maintain Computer-Assisted Translation (translation memories, alignments, term bases)
There’s a lot of opportunity for personal growth for the right person.
– Hourly wage
– Paid vacation/sick time
– OregonCares retirement
– Supplemental insurance
– Flexible schedule, regular full-time hours
Interested applicants should respond with the following information:
– 100-word description of a cross-cultural experience you have had
– A résumé / CV of work history
– Letters of reference
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $23.00 – $25.00 per hour
Due to the pandemic, all staff are working at home, with the intention of returning to the Portland-area office when conditions become safer in a few months.
Company Description From concept to design to execution, be part of the team that gets everyday products to people. Do...Apply For This Job
The Path Forward Return to Work program at Spectrum is a 16-week paid returnship for experienced professionals returning to the...Apply For This Job
Equivalent Experience Description: We are looking for a Project Manager who will work within Global Services Sales Acceleration and Enablement...Apply For This Job
Summary Posted: Jun 1, 2022 Weekly Hours: 40 Role Number:200386599 We are looking for a Project Management Administrator with outstanding...Apply For This Job
THE POSITION: Provides in depth responses to complex customer requests for client product information. Identifies customer reports of adverse events...Apply For This Job
Advanced Systems Design is seeking an IT Project Manager for our client located in Tallahassee, FL.Sorry, remote work will not...Apply For This Job