Fabric company seeks an an experienced Customer Care Representative & E-Commerce assistant to help with all in-house customer service related tasks and general administrative office tasks. The Customer Care Representative should have a minimum of one year’s prior experience working in customer service email support positions, preferably with an e-commerce or internet focus.
The ideal candidate will have direct experience providing written Customer Support via email and/or a platform messaging system.
The Customer Care Representative will join our Farmingdale, NY location, just off of Route 110.
– Candidate must be available to work full time Monday through Friday (5 day / 40 hour week schedule)
– General hours are 9:00am – 5:30pm EST
– Minimum of 6 months work experience in a customer service role with EMAIL SUPPORT
– Excellent customer service, computer & writing skills
– Problem solving Skills – the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, gathers and analyzes information skillfully and maintains confidentiality
– Interpersonal skills – the Candidate speaks clearly and confidently, and with empathy and understanding of the customer’s situation, whether positive or negative
– Written communication – the Candidate edits work for spelling and grammar and can calculate basic numerical data
– Adaptability and Dependability — must be able to adapt to changes in the work environment, manage demands and able to deal with unexpected events while showing up to work on time
– Must be positive, goal-oriented and able to work well independently or on a team
– Experience with customer service tools such as Zendesk or Gorgias are a PLUS
Daily Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– Provides timely follow-up and resolution to customer issues via email / messages
– Resolves issues according to policies
– Quickly and efficiently escalates non-routine issues per defined escalations policies
– Educates customers and inquirers on products, services and policies
– Assists customers with procedures, general inquiries and pricing
– Assist other departments are needed
1. Strong commitment to the Company’s Quality Control Policy.
2. Respect of and adhere to the Company’s Confidentiality Policy.
3. Maintain a courteous and professional approach with all customers and fellow employees.
4. Demonstrate a strong commitment to the implementation of all Company policies and procedures.
5. Respond to management needs in relation to the customer’s account and activity.
In general, we are looking for team members who:
– Are upbeat, positive, and want to be part of a high energy / high performing, but fun work environment
– Are detailed and analytical
– Take pride in the quality of your work
– Have a good work ethic, with a history of reliability and punctuality
– Want a chance to learn, grow and not only be a part of, but influence a work environment
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 – $25.00 per hour
We are looking for a customer-oriented service representative. A customer service representative, or CSR, will act as a liaison, provide...Apply For This Job
Position: Gaming Associate Location: San Bruno Pay Rate: $22 – $24 an hour Hiring now! NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED- PAID TRAINING...Apply For This Job
This may be a remote role, which can sit in any of the following 21 states: AZ, CO, FL, GA,...Apply For This Job
Must reside in New Mexico Come join the Safelite family and see why Safelite will be the best place you’ll...Apply For This Job
Job Description New hires are also eligible to receive up to $2,000 in performance bonuses. Start your next adventure by...Apply For This Job
Earn on avg $17.12/hr 7972 – Kansas City CEC – 17300 W. 119th Street, Olathe, Kansas, 66061 CarMax, the way...Apply For This Job