Wood City Motors – Automotive Office Manager
Wood City Motors is currently seeking an experienced Office Manager with strong accounting experience to join our team. 2 yr Accounting Degree or equivalent experience Preferred. This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced automotive accounting professional who wants to push their career to the next level.
Qualified candidates must have a focus on communication and customer relations.
· 55-62K depending on experience
· Available benefits include health, dental, 401K and paid vacations
· Opportunity to further your career
· Family owned and operated dealership
· Monthly preparation and submission of financial statements.
· Supervise the general day to day functions within the accounting office, including managing all employees who handle AR, AP, payroll, titles, and cash receipts.
· Run and review expense trend reports monthly.
· Yearly renewals of all dealer and other licensing as required by TN state laws.
· Recruit, hire and train office positions as needed.
· Management experience preferred
· Working knowledge of dealership financial statements and dealership operations preferred
· Degree in Accounting preferred
· Detail oriented and excellent organizational skills
· Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
· Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
Wood City Motors
701 Washington Ave, Cloguet MN 55720
APPLY TO THIS AD TO SUBMIT YOUR RESUME!
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!
RESUMES WILL BE ACCEPTED VIA EMAIL ONLY!
Keywords – Office manager, dealership, accounting, accounting clerk, automotive, automotive dealership office manager, car dealership, controller, bookkeeper
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 – $62,000.00 per year
Work Location: One location
Patron Technology is a remote-friendly company. This position is open to any candidate in North America. WHO WE ARE: Patron...Apply For This Job
Unum is a company of people serving people. As one of the world’s leading employee benefits providers and a Fortune...Apply For This Job
RPS Manufacturing Solutions is a Lubbock based manufacturing and distribution company. We have been in business for 31 years serving...Apply For This Job
Assistant Controller for Large Private Mid-Peninsula Real Estate Company The Assistant Controller must have solid communication, technology, analytical and management...Apply For This Job
Avant is dedicated to building premier digital banking solutions for the middle class through a combination of technology, analytics and...Apply For This Job
The role of staff accountant involves providing financial, administrative, and clerical support to the organization. Complete payments and control expenses...Apply For This Job