Woodland Golf Club
Position Title: Billing Coordinator/Accounting Staff
Position Reports to: CFO
Employee Categories: Full Time Year-Round; Benefit Eligible
FLSA Category: Non-Exempt; Hourly Position
The Accounts Receivable/Member billing professional is responsible for billing Club related usage, including food and
beverage, sporting activities, private events and other miscellaneous charges, Responsibilities also include customer
service-related inquiries, daily cash application and outstanding AR balance collection activities.
Primary Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
Accounts Receivable / Member Billing
· Prepare and send detailed member billing statements monthly.
· Work closely with other departments to coordinate billing and resolve discrepancies.
· Serve as the main point of contact for billing related inquiries. Research and communicate all resolutions directly with members, process any necessary adjustments or credits.
· Responsible for daily cash journal entries and other cash management functions.
· Oversees the system of internal controls over billing functions to minimize risk.
· Apply daily cash receipts to member accounts and prepare daily bank deposit.
· Reconciles customer accounts and manages accounts receivable collections.
· Reconciles bank accounts at least monthly, verifies deposits, and addresses inquiries from banks.
· Performs general cost accounting and other related duties in the accounting department.
· Will be involved in the preparation process of periodic financial statement and related report
· Participate in the month-end closing process.
· Monitor and report on outstanding and overdue AR balances.
· Maintain a system of UBI reporting for private functions.
· Reciprocal Billing.
· Performs other related duties as assigned.
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills necessary
· Ideal candidate should be a self-starter, willing to take the initiative on tasks or issues.
Specialized Knowledge/Licenses Required:
· Knowledge and experience using Club Select, Jonas Encore or other club software
· A minimum of an Associate’s degree in accounting or commensurate with experience
· Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
· Lift up to 30 pounds. Maybe asked to lift boxes of paper or IT equipment
· Stand, walk, bend and lift for up to 12 hours a day
· Repetitive motion. Substantial movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $75,000.00 per year
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: One location
JOB DESCRIPTION We are seeking an Accounting Assistant to become an integral part of our team! You will compile data,...Apply For This Job
We are looking for an Office/Accounting Assistant with 3 years of experience for one of our clients in Ramsey, NJ....Apply For This Job
Cost Accounting Manager (Flexible Work Model) If you are a Cost Accounting professional looking for an opportunity to grow, our...Apply For This Job
Primary location: Macon, Georgia Relocation offered: No Employment status: Full-Time Travel: 5% Non-compete: No The estimated base salary range for...Apply For This Job
This full-time position will be responsible for accurately invoicing customers and recording incoming payments into our accounting platform. In this...Apply For This Job
All-State Belting, which provides quality conveyor belting and accessories to companies throughout North America, is looking to add an Senior...Apply For This Job